She then said: di hum naniji ke kamrey se aapke gehene leke aatey hai (I will just be back from nani's room with your jewellery)

She threw one cold stare at arnav and left. As soon as she left arnav and anjali bursted out laughing. 

Arnav: di I mean...khushi hamesha aise....she is totally crazy! (di I mean..how can she be........she is totally crazy!)

Anjali: khushiji ki yehi baat to hum sabko pyaari lagti hai nehi? Aur unki yehi baatein hai jo tumhe firse jeena sikhaya hai na chotey? She touched arnav's cheeks. (this is what we like best about her isn't it? and she is the one who taught you how to live to the fullest..isn't it?)

Arnav nodded yes with a smile. 

Anjali: jab se khushiji tumhari zindagi mein aayi hai na hum bilkul nischint ho gaye....unka hamesha khayal rakhna chhotey...aur unhe zyada pareshan mat karna...ab hum to zyada din is ghar mein nehi honge na...bechari fir kisse shikayat karegi...(eversince she has come in your life I have stopped worrying about you...always take care of her...and don't trouble her much..i won't be in this house for long...who will she complain to..)

She became emotional and arnav's became wet as well. He hugged anjali and said: I will miss you di...I will miss you!

Anjali cried and said: humey bhi tumhari bohot yaad ayegi chhotey! Humne to kabhi zindagi jee hi nehi tum sabke bina (I will also miss you! I have never lived without you people)

She then wiped his tears and said: lekin tum fikar mat karo chhotey...hum dono ki zindagi mein ek aisi insaan hai..jinke rehetey humey koi taklif nehi ho sakti... (but don't worry...we have someone in our life..whose presence will never let us be unhappy)

She smiled and said: hum khushiji ki baat kar rahe hai..ab to hamara unse aur ek rishta jurney wala hai..(I am talking about khushiji and I am going to have another relationship with her)

Arnav smirked and said: yeah right...abhi aa jayegi ladkewalo aur ladkiwalon ki responsibility leke..(yeah right..she will come any moment taking all the responsibilities of the groom's side and the bride's side on her shoulder)

And just then khushi entered and said: ab aap to zimmedari lene se rahey...to kisiko to zimmedari uthani paregi na? (only if you would have taken up some responsibility)

Arnav: what the..!! tum fir ... 

Khushi turned to anjali and said: di aap inse kahiye ki yeh yahaan kharey kharey hamara wat barbaad na karey aur bahaar jaye...(di please tell him not to stand here and waste my time)

Arnav: excuse me? Yeh mere di ka kamra hai..(excuse me? This is my di's room...)

Khushi batted her eyelids and said: jankari ke liye shukriya lekin yeh hamari bhabika aur nanad ka kamra hai..isliye aap bahaar jaaiye..(thank you for your information...but this is my sister-in-law's room as well...so you go out)

She pushed him out of the door. Arnav though acted as if he was angry with her was overwhelmed from inside seeing the love that she had for anjali. At times it looked as if she cared for her much more than anyone else.

Arnav looked at the closed door and smiled with this thought. Aakash and Nk who were watching him from a distance exchanged looks at his strange actions. They saw him being pushed out of the door and he was still standing there and smiling!

They walked towards him and nk said: nannav tum aise close darwaze ki taraf dekh ke smile kyun kar rahe ho...(why are you smiling looking at that door)

Arnav quickly got conscious and said: oh no nothing..! 

Nk: liar nannav!! Hum dono ne dekha ki khushiji ne tumhe bahaar nikaal diya..(liar!! We saw you were thrown out of the room)

Arnav: shut up nk! 

Nk: mujhe to shut up kar dogey lekin duniyaa ko shut up kaise karogeeee.. (he said in his very nk style) (you will shut me up but how will you shut the world up)

Arnav looked at aakash and said: you know what..yeh ghar mujhe ghar kam aur pagalkhana zyada lagta hai! (you know what..this looks like a mad house to me)

He went away leaving a giggling aakash and a confused nk behind.

Siddharth and the guptas arrived in the evening. They were warmly greeted by the raizadas. Khushi was with anjali getting are ready while payal was with the rest of the family.

Buaji to nani: kaa hai ki hum ghar maa baarey hai to hum hi aapse aapki bitiya ka hath mangtey hai nandkisore (I am the eldest in the house so I want to take your permission for making your daughter our daughter-in-law)

Nani: madhumatiji ee to humri khushkismat hai jo aap log sab kuch jantey huye bhi humri bitiya ko apnana chahat hai..(we are fortunate that you want to make her your daughter-in-law)

Garima: anjali bitiya jaisan bahu paake hum bohot khus hai..(we are very happy that she would be a part of our family)

Siddharth's eyes searched for anjali. Noticing that mami said: helo hi bye bye siddharth bitwa ee tumri eyezwa jisey dhoondat hai woh abhi readiyaye rahi hai..(the person you are searching for is getting ready)

Everyone laughed. Just then khushi and anjali emerged from the corner of the staircase and anjali looked like the most beautiful girl on this planet. Dressed in a simple saree and simple jewellery, she had her hair open and wore a beautiful smile like always as she descended down the stairs. Khushi wore her million dollar smile as she teased siddharth by raising her eyebrows.

Garima handed over the 'shagun' to anjali and said: beta aap jaldi se humrey bitwa ki zindagi mein aa jaiye aur usey sawaar dijiye.. (come in my son's life fast and make it beautiful)

Anjali took the blessings of the elders. And finally the dates were decided. The engagement was supposed to be after two days and the wedding after ten days.

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें