'Namehere' Round 2? Purple's Incredible win!

Começar do início

The two legendaries raced at each other once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mom came out on top very cleanly. The other person blinked.

"Nicely done. Name's Gail."

"Pink."

"Who're you looking for? It's really obvious."

"Guy named Taen. Part of this cult. He took something from the gym leader in Suntouched." She glanced at the group while saying the last part. She didn't want to expose Orion's secret.

"Oh! Since I've been chosen by Squishy, I can see the whole region. You should try No Man's Land. The first augur used something under his gym to get there. You can use these hiking boots to get there." She smiled.

"Thanks. I'll see you later." She grabbed the boots and vanished up the stairs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She quickly got to Gaea Town. Almost immediately people recognized her and asked questions. She sadly had to tell them that she was busy and would be back when things had calmed down. She immediately found the entrance to the house under the gym. She went to the back of the house to see a portal. She activated it and went through. She quickly got through the large terrain and arrived at a temple that had a flute at the end.

"Fake." Pink whipped around to see Taen with an Abra already using TELEPORT.

"Damn it..." She cursed as she ran back to the portal. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She arrived at the library. Orion and Gail were at the very back, where Purple and Forest had met. She grimaced as she sat down. Gail cleaned his throat.

"Taen's latest location was that he was heading north."

"Why is he going up there?"

"Hm... um..."

"Oh!" Orion grabbed his mouth and glanced around. He then hissed: "He's probably going to try at the original dragon again!"

"Oh no... I'm going to stop him. Come if you want, but I have to go." She then vanished out the door with Gail on her heels. The duo glanced at each other before racing to the ruins. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived as Black was slammed into a pillar. Apparently he wasn't doing so well.

"Taen!" He glanced at them and laughed as the three dragons landed. Gail sent out Squishy while Pink threw out Scissors. Scissors instantly decimated Taen's main team while Squishy targeted the dragons.

Kyrem was instantly destroyed in seconds

Kyrem was instantly destroyed in seconds. While Gail told it to go easy on the other two, it stopped listening. It's pokeball broke as it reverted Zekrom into its stone form. Pink froze. If it hit Reshiram... she was about to grab Mom's ball when a voice crossed the ruins.

"Knock it off!"

And it's over! Finally!

•••And it's over! Finally!

No? Ugh!

Confusion covered the group. Squishy paused.

"What the..." Gail murmured. Someone jumped over the group and landed in front of Taen. The person held something up and rolled it at Squishy like a bowling ball. It raced up Squishy and tapped its head. A bright light surrounded Squishy and it disappeared after the light faded. All that was left was a red pokeball. The group stared as the person picked up the pokeball. Pink's eyes widened.

"Purple?" She whispered quietly. He turned and smiled faintly at her.

"The one and only!" He tossed the pokeball at Gail, who caught it with a confused look on his face.

"How?" Taen watched with wide eyes. Purple shrugged.

"It's within the family." Pink smirked.

"I didn't think that you knew where that was from?"

"Oops. Hey look! I still have my scroll!" He held up the scroll and glanced at Taen. A hiss escaped from him.

"You had the name? How? Never mind... give it to me!"

"Ok." He tossed it up to where Reshiram could burn it. The group laughed as Taen bolted. Reshiram smiled as it went back into stone form. Orion picked the two stones up as Kyrem flew away. He went over and handed them to Black, who smiled as he took them. Gail, Black and Orion waved to the twins as they left.

"Purple..." Pink gulped. "What all are you hiding?" He lowered his head.

"I'm not going to answer that right now." Her phone buzzed. She excused herself to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Pink. Listen. You have to get back to the dream world. I'll explain when you get here, ok?"

"I'm on my way." She hung up and looked at Purple. He was staring off.

"Go. You other places to be, people to help..." She touched his throat and sighed.

"Rest. We'll talk later, you hear me?" He nodded weakly before Shandowa appeared and grabbed his arm. "I'll be back. Take care of him, Shandowa!" It nodded as she bolted.

Be careful... Pink!