𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐱 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

"Well, as you can see, I'm burn free, so you can stop with the ridiculous lies." I pulled my sleeves up and motioned to my body as Jessamine scoffed, finally showing me what she was up to.

"We don't spread just rumors, (y/n). We make them come true. And, if we can't make your mom burn you, so we'll just do it ourselves." she picked up the curling iron and held her hand over it, making sure it was hot.

I felt my heart fall to my feet. Oh God, they were going to actually hurt me.

I made a run for the door, but Anneliese, being closer to me, grabbed me and shoved me back over to the mirror, where Jessamine held my torso into the outside ring of the sink and placed her body over mine so she was trapping me against the mirror.

"That was fun, but now it's time to get down to business." she grinned at me through the mirror and reached for the iron, motioning for Anneliese to hold my arm.

After being locked in an iron grip and having multiple paper towels shoved in my mouth, it happened.

The searing pain on my forearm, so hot it was almost cold. As I wrenched, trying to get away, Jessamine chuckled and pressed it harder into my arm, making it smoke as she smell pressed itself into the air.

Feeling utterly hopeless, I closed my eyes and tried to block out the sound of two girls laughter along with the feeling of my burning flesh.

++++++++++

I woke up, still in the bathroom. The girls were gone and the lights were off. I sat up and winced at the soreness of my arms.

My arms had angry red holes in them and the skin around the slight craters was peeling and sore. They had even managed to put two or three burns on my shoulders and hands, making it look like my mom really would've burned me. Great.

As I quietly exited the bathroom, I noticed the time. Four twenty-one. School had ended over an hour ago, so there was no one here, making it easier for me to sneak out and treat myself. Although it hurt knowing that no one had even bothered to look for me.

I had to put my jacket on to go through the streets, so I practically ran home, my jacket rubbing against my burns every time I pumped my arms. When I took it off entering the building, I noticed my arms were now red and irritated.

I noticed there was a note from my mother on the counter.

++++++++++

Be back next week, spending the weekend with my new boyfriend. Clean the house and find a ride to school tomorrow.

Being the best mom since (b/y).

"If abusive counts as being a good mom." I said aloud as I chucked the note into the trash.

Anyways, after taking a grueling shower and wiping down my injuries with alcohol and tears, I threw on a sports bra and hoodie with shorts. After cleaning the house, I made my way to the sewers, and suddenly remembered that Donnie said he'd needed to talk to me.

"About what?" I wondered aloud as I walked slowly through the sewers.

"Dudette!" a voice broke through my thoughts and I smiled at it.

"Mikey!" I grinned and he threw me into a tight hug as he spun me around. I tried not to wince as he wrapped his arms around my burn marks and squeezed. I had never been more grateful for Raph in that moment.

"Hey, shellhead. Let her go already. She's hurting." Mikey immediately let me go and gave me a sheepish look as Raph walked over to us. I didn't even realize what he'd said.

"Hey, kid. How's it going?" I scowled up at him and he grinned and ruffled my hair. I shook him off and ducked away.

"Where's Leo?" I fixed my hair and looked around.

"Talking to Don about something important. You should head over by the way. Said he needed to talk to you." I shivered with anxiety and made my way to the lab, where I somehow knew the two brothers were hiding out. Mostly because Donnie spent like 98% of his time there.

"Donnie? Leo?" I asked, opening the door and making my way into the massive room, where I saw Leo and Donnie pull away from each other.

"Hey, (y/n)." Leo said calmly, walking over to me while Donnie stayed put, staring at the floor.

"What's up?" I smiled, and it faltered as he didn't return it. Suddenly, he pulled me into a hug and was strangely gently with it. Then, he gave me a sad look and left, closing the door behind him.

"Hey, Donnie." I walked over to him and right as I was about to lift my burning arms to give him a hug, he stood up and stared down at me.

"Okay, (y/n). I'm gonna get straight to the point. What happened earlier?" I'd never heard him sound so serious in my life.

"What do you mean?" I asked, playing dumb and hoping he didn't notice my nervous tone.

"You know, (y/n). Stop playing dumb. Now, I'm gonna ask you to do something, and when you do, I want the answers I'm looking for." I flinched back and nodded slightly. What was going on?

"Take your phone out of your pocket." I slipped my shaking hand into my hoodie and pulled it out, almost dropping it in the process. Then, right as I was about to lift it to show Donnie, the screen turned on. Oh God.

I was still on call with Donnie.

He had heard everything in the bathroom. He had heard me call my mother abusive.

"(Y/n)." Donnie's stern voice brought me out of my daydream. Or, daymare in my case.

"Tell me what happened. I heard you screaming through the phone and didn't know what to think. Then, the girls starting laughing and there was a door, but you were quiet. You didn't make a sound for over an hour, (y/n). I-I thought you had died, but I couldn't even go to help you! What happened?" I looked up to stare at Donnie. He looked about ready to break down.

"I'm sorry." I suddenly began crying as I hugged my arms to my chest. Donnie went to give me a hug, but I flinched back as he touched one of my burns and he gave me a look.

"Come over to the table." he sat me down and pulled my jacket off, leaving me in just a sports bra. He scolded me for treating my own wounds as he patched me up differently, using rolls of bandages and a soothing gauze.

"They burned me. And my mom is abusive." I spoke out after a few minutes of watching him treat me. He stayed quiet.

"I didn't want to say anything because I know you have a lot on your mind, and I didn't want to bother you. I'm sorry." I hissed slightly as he wrapped my final burn. He then sighed heavily and rubbed his face.

"It's not your fault. I'm sorry, (y/n). I want to help you but you need to tell me what's going on. Okay? Is there anything else you need to tell me?" he looked into my eyes and I sighed inwardly.

Here goes nothing.

"Yeah, there is. This doesn't have anything else to do with school or my mom. I just wanted to say that I love you. I always have, and I always will. I just wanted you to know." I lowered my head and teared up again.

"(Y/n), look at me." I glanced up and Donnie grabbed my chin to make sure I stayed.

"I'm sorry for never showing it, but I love you too. Always have, and always will." I smiled in relief and he gently hugged me, putting a gentle kiss on my forehead.

And there, we sat together. My problems suddenly weren't my problems anymore. My burns, weren't mine, and my hurt was gone.

The only thing that was mine, was who was sitting right in front of me.

++++++++++

I'm sorry, after I had finished writing it, I noticed the requester wanted a totally different ending! I'm so sorry!

not me actually putting warnings down now lmao