Chapter 43: The woman know as "Mardi Gras", Lidvia Lorenzetti

Accelerator's POV

As we were following Xochitl, we overheard a conversation between her and Lidvia Lorenzetti a member of the Roman Catholic Church before they go they separated way after Xochitl sensed a presence, that's how we meet Jeff who is the son of Dõgen and have the same objectif as us, the destruction of GRIM REAPER.

Hikage: so let me see if i get this right..... you and Logan are the son of Dõgen and Lucy, before he was a kind man who would help people in time of need and love your family so much.

Jeff: yes.

Accelerator: but one day, everything changed, Dõgen became obsessed by the yomas and wanted to use them, for this end he wanted to awake a yoma named Orochi and use Hebijo Academy as a weapon factory and sell the yomas as weapon of mass destruction.

Jeff: that's right, when he died our mother died at the same time, both of their death affected us greatly.

Katsuragi: i'm sorry.

Jeff: don't, you and your friends did a great job, putting our father to rest after his body was taken over by The Reaper.

Sasuke: so, looks like the Dragneel Family aren't the only one who are The Reaper's most hatred enemy.

Jeff: we've heard after the end of the First Shinobi Great War that The Reaper was the one responsable for our family's demise, but we wanted to search for more informations and realize that him, GRIM REAPER and the Dragneel Family had a long history, even since the disappearance of Katsumi.

Hikage: you knew her too ?

Jeff: yes, she was more famous than you think, she was also the creator of the White Magic of Mars, a powerful magic who has the ability to neutralize all supernatural powers whatever it's origin is.

Sasuke: we know that, Katsumi got trapped in the Dark Realm by GRIM REAPER, because they saw that power as a threat to their plans.

Jeff: yes, but you all wonder how Homura inherited that power even though she didn't meet Katsumi in person.

Hikage: i was thinking about it even since the end of the Second Shinobi Great War. How did she inherited that power ?

Jeff: well i guess the most possible theory is that before she got exiled by GRIM REAPER and The Reaper, she wish for someone who could use it like she did to end this endless war, Homura's dream made her come in contact with Katsumi and inherited the White Magic of Mars from her.

Everyone including were shocked to heard that, now we understand why Homura became a major target to GRIM REAPER and they won't stop until they achieve their goals and make the one who inherited that power disappear.

Katsuragi: i can't believe it !

Hikage: so GRIM REAPER's goal is not only to destroy the world to recreate it where they reign as gods, but they also target Homura because she inherited Katsumi's White Magic of Mars !

Jeff: yes, they view her as a threat of the same level as Katsumi was, there's no doubt that they want to make her disappear.

Accelerator: Kakine..... i never thought he was this ambitious, but this is way above what he originally want.

Jeff: anyway, you all better keep an eye on Homura and the Dragneel Family, it won't be long before GRIM REAPER made their move against them.

Sasuke: we will.

Jeff: okay then, i better go find my brother, i wish you the best of luck.

Jeff use a ninja screen bomb to disappear and Hikage was lost in thought about what Jeff told them, Hikage can't imagine what she and her friends will do if Homura meet the same fate as Katsumi, but there's no reason to give up, it give us more of a reason to protect her and we will do it.