Chapter 15: First meeting with GRIM REAPER, the eight apprentices of The Reaper

Homura's POV

Right after we leave the hospital, we going back to the house and continue our daily training as usual, but a lot of things changed during that night, Mikoto is now a official member of our family as she contune her training with our father, i feel happy that this whole ordeal about the Level 6 Shift is over.

Homura: i wonder how we gonna do about this.

Yuuki: Onee-chan, what are you doing ?

Homura: oh Yuuki, i was thinking about Mikoto.

Yuuki: i see, you still have that whole situation in your head, didn't you ?

Homura: yeah, i was thinking that if she hasn't give her DNA to those scientist then the sisters won't have being born and this experiment never occured.

Yuuki: i know right, those scientists did awfull things to her, i can understand why she was so busy to take down someone she created because of this.

Homura: by the way, what about the scientists that was involve in the Level 6 Shift ?

Yuuki: from what i've heard all of them erased their personnaly records from that project and run away, however some oft hem decide to atone for the sins they commited themselves.

Homura: i see, so there's good and bad scientists.

Yuuki: yeah.

The door was knocking and i went to open, when i open the door i was happy that Yomi was here, i guess she come to visit me.

Yomi: hi Homura-chan.

Homura: hi Yomi, how are you ?

Yomi: i'm fine what about you ? i've heard that you were pretty busy last night.

Homura: yeah, it's a long story, come in i will explain everything to you.

Yomi: okay.

I let Yomi enter the house and guide her to the living room and i went up to the kitchen to make some tea, after several minutes i bring the tea to Yomi and begin our conversation about last night about Mikoto.

Yomi: so what happened last night ? Haruka said that the Switchyard of School District 17.

Homura: it's a long story, well to begin with, we heard from our father that Mikoto was acting strange and wanted us to keep an eye on her.

Yomi: why she was acting strange ?

Homura: the reason behind this was because of a experiment that Academy City started after she gave her DNA to some twisted scientists and start created clones of her behind her back.

Yomi: that's awfull, what's the name of this experiment ?

Homura: it was named Level 6 Shift and it involve 20.000 clones of Mikoto called "The Sisters" and the strongest Esper of this city, Accelerator who kill 10.000 of them.

Seeing the look of Yomi's face, i can see that she is shocked about this, kill 10.000 of the sisters is like killing half of the population, she then ask me how we find out about this.

Yomi: that's horrible, poor girl but tell me one thing, how did you find out about the Level 6 Shift ?

Homura: it was after we find the corpse of one of the sisters, we went to Tokiwadai and meet up with Kuroko in her room, that where we find documents about the project, we then leave Tokiwadai and find Mikoto on the bridge where she and Touma fought a while back.

Yomi: i see, did she wanted to die to make amend for what she did ?

Homura: yes, but i stopped her, i didn't allow that from her as she would make our father very sad and make him go on a rampage across the city if that happen, she decide to calm herself down and help us against Accelerator, but GRIM REAPER were watching us.