Chapter 39: Saving Orsola, All out assault against the Roman Catholic Church

Touma's POV

After revealing their true nature and seeing that they beat up Orsola pretty bad, Me, Index, Stiyl, The Dragneel Family and the Amakusa Church launched an all out assault on Agnese and her group as she order them to kill us, that said the battle between us and the Roman Catholic Church begin.

Agnese "angry": kill them.

Fuyu: we will beat some sense onto you and show that GRIM REAPER and the Roman Catholic Church won't have their way.

Homura: everyone, charge !!

The two side charged at each other and a violent battle occurs, despite the disadvantage in number, my group managed to fend off the nuns from Agnese's group, as i go help Orsola who was injured.

Touma: sorry for coming late, how's your injuries.

Orsola: fine. don't be concerned about something of this degree.

I look at her and was worried about her because of the injuries she got from Agnese's beat dow, however Fuyu and the others can't let this go without proper punishment.

Touma: "damn it, what the hell. you don't need a reason to fight for such an obvious thing."

As i was about to run with Orsola in my arm, two nun of Agnese's group saw me and were about to chase us, but they were stop by a member of the Amakusa named Itsuwa.

Itsuwa: i keep them busy, go while you still can.

Touma: "i have to hurry up" Thank you !

I continue the run to escape them, however another group of nun arrival at my direction to block my path, unfortunately for them Mikoto arrival in her Lightning Goddess form to keep them off my back and use her Lightning Goddess's powers to electrified them.

Mikoto: Touma, get to the scaf-folding, i hold them off.

Touma: thanks Mikoto.

Nun: you not going anywhere.

Mikoto: don't think i let you go after them, Rokudo Raijin no Keiro ("The Six Paths of the Thundering God")

Mikoto charge herself with lightning energy and unleash around her six lightning that hit all the nuns that tried to approach her, all of them were electrocuted as a result of the attack.

Touma: this scarf-folding can't support so many people at once !

The nun look at me with serious look and their feather begin to bright, the nuns proceed of unleashing beam of energy at me and Orsola, i run as fast as i could and jump to the roof.

Touma: what ? daaaaahhhhhh

Orsola: a-are you alright ?

Touma: yeah a bit, don't worry about it.

I look around and see Index getting chased by the nuns from Agnese's group and wanted to go help her, however the nuns managed to get to the roof and corned us, Homura appear in front of us in her Sun Goddess form and unleash her powers at them.

Homura: oh no you don't, Hiryū no moeru ha ("Fire Dragon's burning blade")

Her attack hit all of the nuns present and also burn them as a side effect, more of them show up only to end up meeting the same fate.

Touma: thanks Homura.

Homura: you're welcome and don't about Index, she can't use Magic but she has several trick on her sleeves.

Touma: i see, by the way, where's Saraku ?

Homura: don't know he probably watching all of this from afar, but we can take care of him later, now we have to deal with those nuns.