Chapter 1: Yomikawa Aiho, the Lieutenant of Anti-Skill

3rd Person POV

Saten, Uiharu and Kuroko arrival at Yomikawa's appartement where they will have a very important conversation with Yumi and Miyabi concerning their powers and also their introduction in the Shinobi World, Saten was shaking due to the fact that her and Uiharu spying on them and what punishment will fall above their heads

Miyabi: now that we are home, Uiharu-san, Saten-san and also Shirai, care to explain why you were spied on us.

Shirai: i didn't do it, Saten and Uiharu were the one who wanted to know.

Yomikawa: well Shirai-san that doesn't excuse that fact that you were supported them for doing this.

Shirai: but....

Yomikawa: no but, if you three wanted to ask about Yumi and Miyabi's powers you could ask them instead of spying.

Uiharu: we're sorry.

Yomikawa: well no matter what's done is done, but we still have to punishing you three for doing something really stupid.

The three girls gulped at what Yomikawa said, knowing that none of them will escape her punishment, Miyabi and Yumi approach them and begin to explain their nature and their powers.

Miyabi: so why do you girls want to know about us ?

Saten: everything, you see when me and Uiharu meet you earlier, i sensed a power that was similar to the Esper powers.

Uiharu: we wanted to know if you are an Esper ?

Yumi: well, girls you three are about to set foot into an unknown territory, but tell me this, are you really sure to know our nature ?

Saten: we are sure, Yumi-san.

Yumi: okay then, let's me explain from the beginning, me and Miyabi are from the outside of Academy City and were what peoples call nowdays Shinobi.

The three were surprise to learn that both Yumi and Miyabi are shinobi and ask if anyone here were aware of their nature.

Shirai: you both are shinobi ! but is there anybody here in Academy City who are aware of your nature ?

Miyabi: no, the only one who know our nature as Shinobi is Yomikawa here, otherwise no one in Academy City know about this.

Saten: i see, but why are you two here ?

Yumi: it's a long story, i hope you all ready to heard it because this story has several tragedy that happen around us and our friends.

Shirai: what exactly happened ?

Miyabi: well it was several decade ago, our friend Asuka Shimada when she was young meet a boy named Fuyu Dragneel, they were separated for 9 years until they meet again at Hanzõ Academy

Yumi: at that time he and his brother Hansuke helped Asuka and the others to save Master Hanzõ who was kidnapped by Dõgen the main investor of Hebijo Academy.

Saten: Hebijo Academy was a Evil Shinobi School right ?

Miyabi: yes, it was my former school until it got disbanded follow the first Shinobi Great War.

it was this point that Shirai Kuroko, Saten Ruiko and Uiharu Kazari begin to delve into the Shinobi World as they are all about to learn about the recent events that take places several decade ago.

Saten's POV

The story Miyabi and Yumi are about to give us is concerning the events that happened several decade ago, i begin to be interested and start to listen to them Uiharu and Shirai-san also start to do the same, what kind of Shinobi they were before this.