Not words, actions

Start from the beginning

"What should I do?" it was more of a rhetorical question but Mingyu answered anyway: "Go to her, Jungkook. She will appreciate it, believe me. 
I know you say that you love her but your actions don't match up your words. Show her that you care, show everyone that you deserve her" he said and emptied one more glass of mixed beer and soju.

I looked at him. Why was he doing this? 

"Why am I doing this? Are you thinking about that Jungkook? Well, I want Lalisa to be happy and if I can't be the one making her happy then I should at least try to advise you how to take care of her," he said honestly. 

He was that into Lisa? 

While running to Blackpink's dorm, I couldn't think of anything else but his words. He actually seemed like a good person and what I respected the most about him and will forever be thankful for, is that he really cared for Lisa. 
I knew very well that he had feelings for her and he could easly take an advantage of my absence to get closer to Lisa, maybe even seduce her, turn her against me, but he choose to help me. 
No matter how jealous that made me feel, I was happy to have met him today. 
He opened my eyes, he made me realize that what I was doing was wrong. 

"Match your fu*king words with your fu*king actions, Jungkook." That were his last words before I left him at the bar where we met. He was right. I was telling her that I love her all the time, but I never showed that I really do. 

Ring...ring...ring...Was she already asleep? 

"Hello," she answered. 

"Lisa," I breathed out her name like a prayer. 

"Oh...Jungkook, it's you. Why are you calling me at this hour?" she asked, sounding dumbfounded. 

"Can you let me in?" I asked. 

At first, she stayed silent. I guess that she tried to process what I was demanding from her and when she finally realized what the request really meant, she hung up immediately. 
Not even ten seconds later, I saw her slim figure running towards me. 
She jumped on me and hugged me tightly. Her hug was so tight, so desperate but at the same time so full of love. 

When she backed off, she looked me straight into eyes and smiled. 

"What are you doing here?" she asked, still smiling. 

"I came to see you," I said and smiled back at her. I could see how her eyes sparkled and I knew it was because of the smile I gave her. 
She admitted long ago that she had a thing for my bunny smile. 

"My bunny came to see me at 2 am? Hm...weren't you able to sleep?" she asked and raised her brows at me. 

"I got here after I met Mingyu," I told her. 

She took a step back and her smiley face faded. 

"Lalisa, please come back," I requested but she didn't move.

"What did he say to you?" she asked seriously. 

"Nothing much, just that I should be a better boyfriend and stand by you when you need a shoulder to cry on or just a friend to share your fears with." 

She didn't say anything for a minute but then she spoke with very quiet but stern voice: "Seems like you need an advice from someone else to remember that you still have a girlfriend. Well, you won't be needing it anymore, because..." 

I knew what was coming so I stepped towards her and kissed her. I knew that she felt frustrated since I needed someone else to tell me what should I do and how I should act. I knew very well that she must be disappointed, but I also knew that I could still fix that. I could still make us work. 

She resisted at first but as I pulled her closer to me and turned our sloppy kisses into "pro French kissing" she gave in. 
I could feel how much she missed me, I knew how she felt, especially now when I had her pressed against my chest, her lips on mine and her hands around my neck. 
Our tongues danced in syncs and so did our hearts.
I didn't even realize how much I missed her until I had her body collided with mine. 
At some point between our kissing, I pulled back and pressed my forehead against hers. 

"I'm sorry Lalisa, I'm so sorry doll. This won't happen ever again, give me just one more chance to prove my love towards you. Not with words but with actions," I said while panting hard. I was in desperate need of two things that didn't go well together. Her lips and air. 

She smiled and said: "Jungkook, please don't let me down, I'm counting on you." 

You can count on me Lisa. You can. And I will prove it to you. I will prove that I deserve your love.

My Lisa.

*********************

A new update! Thank you all for reading this story, special thanks to Queenie1148 and keavanui for upvoting the previous chapter. I hope you like this new update. See ya!