#2 CH: Are you pregnant?!

'Ugh, I'm fat...' you mumbled to yourself while standing in front of the mirror judging yourself. You stepped away from the mirror towards the scale. As you stepped on it you held your breath, not that it would help but you just did. 'Great, gained 3 pounds in a week..' you hissed at yourself as you stepped of the scale and grabbed your bathrope from the hook on the door and walked into your bedroom to get dressed. You just wore one of Calum's hoodies and a pair of sweatpants and walked downstairs into the kitchen. 'Hey babe' Calum said hugging you from behind, giving you a kiss on the cheek as soon as you walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat. 'What's up?' he asked as you did not really respond to him and you just shrugged. 'Nothing, don't worry' you answerred trying to find some of the chocolate chip muffins you'd been baking a lot lately since you were craving them. Calum walked into the living room turning on the tv to the sports channel to watch this morning's football games. You walked in with a plate with some muffins on it and you plopped next to him on the couch. 'You can't live on muffins ya know..' Calum said to you, his eyes still on the tv. 'Yes I can' you answerred him coldly, taking a bite of the muffins. 'Hmmmm.. They're delicious...' you said looking at Calum playfully, mocking his earlier statement. 'Come on y/n, you gotta stop living on them, let me make you a proper breakfast' he said trying to grab the plate of muffins from you. 'Nope, I'm fine' you said popping the 'p' and trying to get the plate back. Calum gave you a judgemental look. 'What?! It's not like it matters anyways, I'm already fat.' You spat at him and you saw his eyes go soft. 'Is that what this is about? You are emotional eating or something?' He said sitting down next to you, his hands on your knees. 'No... but I am gaining weight though...' you said looking down feeling insecure, tears starting to form in your eyes. 'Well, that's not so weird seeing the amount of muffins you've had these past few weeks...' Calum said chuckling lightly. 'Well I can't help it! It's like one of the few things I like these days!' you spat at him, slapping his shoulder as you got up. 'Hey! What was that for?!' Calum yelled coming after you into the kitchen. 'It's not exactly funny to hear your boyfriend point out you eat too much' you yelled back to him. 'Y/n... Come on... I was just joking...' he said stepping towards you but you took a step back. 'Don't Calum...' you pushed past him running upstairs and falling down on your bed crying. About 15 minutes went by as you heard the frontdoor close and you got up to check if Calum had left. You walked downstairs into the kitchen finding Calum unpacking grocery bags. 'I didn't hear you go out...' you said softly and he sighed grabbing something from one of the bags first. As he turned around your eyes grew wide at the sight of what was in his hand: a pregnancy test. 'Just to be sure...' he said all defensive, trying to prevent you from bursting out yelling at him again and you just nodded. 'Cause you know... You're gaining weight, you're graving muffins... We just need to be sure...' he added and you muttered an 'ok' as you grabbed the test from his hand and walked into the bathroom, Calum following you, waiting by the door. 'Can I come in yet?' he asked softly and you got up and opened the door. 'Now we wait...' you said hugging him, your head nuzzled into his shoulder. The alarm of your phone went of signalling the result was in and you and Calum both sighed nervously. 'You want me to...' Calum suggested and you just nodded, letting him out of your grip to look at the test. You saw him scanning it, grabbing the instruction folder, scanning it again and you started to panic. 'Calum..?! What does it say?!' you say slightly panicking and he looked at you, a small smile growing on his face. 'Looks like we'll be living on muffins for a while...' he said as he handed you the test to take a look at it yourself and also engulf you in a hug. 'I love you...' he said giving you a passionate kiss, pointing out he was all fine with it and would be there with you every step of the way.