#3 MC: He gets you a pet

* Note that in this imagine/preference you live with him.

'Hey babe.' Michael said as he walked up behind you sitting at the table in the kitchen eating lunch. 'Hey' you say with your mouth full, giving him a peck on his lips anyways and he just smiles at you. You finish what you were eating and ask 'Do you want me to make a sandwich for you too?' And Michael eagerly nods, 'Yours are always better than mine, so yes please', flashing his grin at you. You get up from the table grabbing your plate and walk to the counter and get out a clean plate and start making Michael a sandwich. 'So, babe, can we go to the mall for a bit after lunch?' he asks as he wraps his arms around you from behind, giving you a kiss on the top of your head. 'Do we have to?' you sigh, 'You leave in just a few hours, can't we spend that time just the 2 of us, quietly at home?' 'Oh, quietly at home huh?' you can't actually see him but you just know he is giving you his wiggly eyebrows again. 'Ugh, you know what I mean.' you say to him playfully and you feel him nod. 'I really want to go to the mall though...' Michael says doubtfully and you sigh, 'Ok then, we'll go, but only for a bit!' you give in and he throws his arms up in the air 'Yayyyy! Love youuu' pecking your cheek. 'Here's you're sandwich, I'm going to change.' you say as you hand him the plate and walk around him towards the stairs, up to your bedroom to change. 'Ready to go then?' you ask as you walk down, Michael now sat on the couch watching tv. 'Yup' he says getting up immediately which makes you wonder what he is up to, he never wants to go out much and when you do, he whines and takes forever to actually get out of the house. He grabs your hand, his car keys and out of the house you are. 

As you are driving you talk about what he is going to do the next week as he is away and you notice you are not driving towards the mall. 'Mike? I don't want to rain on your parade but you know the mall is not this way right?' 'Yeah, I know' he says nonchalantly, shrugging your question away. 'Then... where are we going exactly?' 'It's a surprise', he says obviously excited and you start wondering what it could even be, he is leaving in a few hours! Suddenly you pull up into a driveway of a house you don't know. 'Uuh Mike, what are we doing here?' you ask, not sure about your surroundings. 'Just come with me, you'll see soon enough.' And you get out of the car and follow the excited happy boy towards the front door which he knocks on really fast. 'Hey! Michael?' says the woman opening the door and he nods. 'Come on in!' she says stepping to the side, gesturing for you guys to come on in. You grab Michael's hand, still not sure what you are doing here and follow him and the woman inside. 'Just follow me, they are back there.' the woman says smiling politely at the 2 of you and you wonder who are back there?! What are we doing here?! Who is this?! Soon enough you enter a room and the first thing you hear is a lot of meowing. Cats? What are we doing in a room full of cats?! Michael pulls you into the room further and soon enough you see a pile of kittens. 'So, they are ready to leave their mom?' You hear Michael ask the woman and she nods. 'Yes, as I told you on the phone, they're 10 weeks old, vaccinated, chipped and have a passport, they're all ready to go!' and Michael nods, pulling you closer. 'Pick one' he whispers in your ear and your head snaps up, 'Pick one' he says again and your mouth slightly opens. 'I see this was a surprise, how sweet!' the woman pipes up as you're still looking at Michael, completely taken back by his suggestion. 'Pick one babe.' he says again gesturing to the pile of kittens in front of you. 'Are you serious?' you stutter at him at he nods excitedly. 'Yep, I am getting us a kitten and you can pick her, so... Pick one?' he says with pleading eyes and you nod, kneeling down by the bundle of kittens and getting acquainted with them to eventually pick the girl you're taking home. 

* Text message(s) on the side as an ending.