Introduction

This is my first fanfiction and I hope you will enjoy reading. I hope you don't mind spelling or pointing mistakes ;). I will try my best, but I can't promise anything.

Disclaimer: I own Naruto..... then I woke up from a really pleasant dream. No, of course I do not own Naruto or I wouldn't write a fanfiction. I also don't own any of the pics I showed unless claimed otherwise. But the changes I come up with are my own ones.

Rated T for teen.

Controlling my life

PROLOGUE

A silhouette moved through the night. Cloaked in a black coat  the person was nearly invisible in the dark. He walked soundlessly his bare feet barely touched the cobbled street. Water glittered on the stone reflecting the moon and the stars. It had rained not long ago, the street was still wet.

Slowly, ever so slowly the person reached the house at the end of the street. Voices could be heard from the inside, muffled by the thick wooden door. The figure pressed his head against the raw surface of the door, eavesdropping on the men and women inside.

"Tomorrow we're out of here." A deep male voice announced. "I can't stand this city any longer. All the people, freak me out."

"Not to even mention the smell. A pigsty is heaven against this crap hole of town."

"True that be. Can't wait to leave town. Its embarrassing for us to stay here." By his accent, the last person was definitely an outlander. From a different part of the world.

The chattering went on, no interesting topics were mentioned though, nothing worth spying on.

Outside the figure drew his sword. It was extremely short, just longer than a dagger. It was ideal to fight inside a small room without the space to properly wield a longer weapon. He hid his sword in the folds of his cloak, his right hand rested on the hilt. The left hand he raised to a knock.

The sound of flesh against wood disturbed the calm atmosphere inside. Once the fist smashed against the door. Then after a while a second time followed by a third knock immediatly afterwards. The chattering died almost immediately. Silence enveloped the small house.

Then finally a hesitant step was heard. A ruffle followed and the competing of metal. The small iron chain to lock the door was removed.

"We've awaited you." A small man opened the door just wide enough for the man to slip inside.
"We've waited for quite some time."

"What took you so long." A woman sat on a chair at the table in the centre of the small room. The rich clothing pointed her out as the leader of the trio. Dressed in a silk kimono with golden embroidery, her clothing was probably more expensive than the entire house. A sword of pure silver hung by her side and a ruby necklace hung by her neck.

It was the ring on her left hand's middle finger though, that stood out the most. Woven gold with hints of silver and platinum dominated this extraordinary work. Like snakes or dragons the bands of gold, silver and platinum intervened each other.

The ring fitted perfectly. No, it was more than perfect. It seemed as if the ring was a part of her hand.

"You know what to do?" The woman addressed the newcomer. "I've heard you are the best."

"I am."

"Don't disappoint me then. Bring me what I desire and you'll get the money."

"I've never disappoint a costumer."

"Good. I'll meet you in a month. Same hour, same place."

"No."

"What did you say? It's not up to you to decide where we meet."