Chakra-Control Part 2

Chakra 2

"Who trained you this well before you got in my team?"

Sakura looked into Kakashi's lone, dark eye that eyed her suspiciously and backed away due to the intense glare.

"W-what are y-you talking about, Kakashi sensei? I never..." Sakura replied witch a shaky voice. She was slightly afraid of her teacher due to his sudden accusation. However, before she could defend herself, her sensei stopped her.

"I told you, I'd use me Sharingan if you do not cooperate and I will use it." He warned her and closed the distance between the two of them.

"Stop this, you scare me Kakashi-sensei." Sakura backed away further, till her back bumped into a thick tree. As she realized she couldn't escape, she closer her eyes, afraid to look into Kakashi's Sharingan.

What does he want from me, I've done nothing wrong. Or did I? I just did what he told me to do; I walked onto the water with the help of my chakra. And now he suddenly threatens me with his weird Sharingan. Why? I'm not lying, nobody trained me. And who should have? I'm nothing special, just a girl with a dream, in not even a good ninja.

The girl couldn't find a reason why Kakashi suspected her to lie at him. She hoped this was just a nightmare, a side effect from her unconsciousness. She carefully opened one eye to ensure whether her theory was right or not, but as soon as she opened one eye, she was faced with the blazing sight of a Sharingan only 4 inches from her face. The moment she realized that she shouldn't have opened her eye, it was already too late, and the whole world went black.

What happened, where am I? Why is everything so dark. Hey wait, this is not entirely black, there is a green silhouette in the darkness. It's coming closer. What is this? Can it attack me? No, it cannot be dangerous, this is a Genjutsu, this is not real. Not real. NOT REAL. There is no darkness; I'm in a forest, near a small lake, not in this blackness. It's just my imagination, nothing more, nothing is real.

"RELEASE!" Sakura shouted trying to free herself from the Genjutsu.

"This is no use, Sakura." A voice told her. Only a few moments later, the girl realized that the dark-green figure stood right behind her. She flinched back, but the figure hold her arm, preventing her from escaping.

Sakura wanted to turn around, to at least face the other person, but she suddenly felt extremely heavy and weak, as if all strength had been drained from her by the man's touch. The girl tried to shout, to scream for help, but she couldn't even move her mouth.

"You'll answer my question now, you cannot lie. I casted a jutsu that prevents you from speaking anything but the truth of what I ask you."

So that's why I can't talk. But this is all useless, because I already told him the truth. Why doesn't he believe me?

"So let's begin the questioning. Who trained you?"

Sakura's mouth seemed to move on its own, she had absolutely no control over her body any more. She couldn't do anything but hear herself listing everybody who ever trained her. The list was long because the question was imprecise. Therefore the girl listed every single person who ever showed her how to do anything, beginning with her parents and other family members, over friends and eventually she ended with Kakashi.

"Very well, at least this is a proof that the jutsu worked. There is no way someone could think back to his 2 years old self and tell precisely who showed what and when. Then let's continue. Who trained you in ninja skills?"

Again, Sakura had no choice but to comply and answered truthfully. Not that she wanted to lie, she just wanted control over her own body.

"I've been trained in ninja skills by: Iruka, by Kakashi Hatake, by Sasuke Uchiha, by Naruto Uzumaki, by Ino Yamanaka, by Hinata Hyuuga.