CHAPTER - 36

Sorry no smut here.. Only next chapter of Chaesoo..

Thank you..

Author pov

      The man was walking through the road as he was eating his burger without minding anything or anyone. Since he had completed his task that day then after  didn't received any calls. It's been two days already. He keep on checking his inbox and call lists and emails whether did he miss anything. But still no. It was kind of weird , but nonetheless , he had to wait.

When he reached the end of the road and ofc to his room which is just a house away.   It was small coz he won't live here for too long and most people won't pass by this way so he chose this.

      he opened the lock and went inside as he removed his coat and just slopped on the couch and threw the tissue he used a while back after eating.

   Then he burped out loud and relaxed . sudeenly his phone beeps saying that someone was calling him.

He took his phone from the pocket and when he came to know that who is the caller he picked it up in a hurry.

     Take him to me

that's what the other line spoke and ended the call. He smirked that he had a job to do.

   He quickly got up again and went to his room and changed his dress to another one wearing  a dark grey coat.

    The call that made him surprised but he knows it's finally time.

He can now finally had the chance to be evil after waiting such a long time.

     He knows where he has to go and he knew the way.

   He got out as he locked his door as he glanced at his surroundings and made his way to the crowded that he came back from.

Seoul has always been beautiful but when it's about evening that's when the beauty mesmerizes more.

His eyes was keen and he didn’t stop walking until he reached a house that was quite big but not that much of what he had seen.

    He knocked on the door for about two or three times , then the door opened revealing the person he wanted .

   Who are you? He asked lazily to him as he looked like he just came out of bed.

You!
the man with his broad shoulders punched him on his face as he fained in a mere second and it took him no time to pick him up on his strong shoulders and take him to the said person car and put him inside on the backseat as he took the shot gun seat and he started driving as he followed the route that was sent to his phone.

       In half an hour he reached the big old tall building which looks like it wasn’t used at all and it looks like a house of horror .

   The guy was still unconscious.

The car was parked there as the man didn't afraid of anything and lifted him up again on his shoulders from the backseat as he walked through the rough way and there are few steps to go upper room and when he saw a bike near the the house he smirked.

He keeps on walking until he reached the corner room  with no doors and he saw  a tall figure stood watching the clear sky.

It was more like an open area and was left without construction.

The chosen place was far and no one will able to dare to come here for some reasons. So no matter what they do, no one will knows

He put down the guy on the floor made the person turn around.