CHAPTER - 11

Author pov

    After seulgi beaten up Jungkook he acted like he fainted. She never wanted to leave him like that for what he had done to Lisa but as Lisa was crying her heart  out she can't take it anymore and  left him and go to Lisa who was crying in her girlfriend arms

          Jungkook saw and thought that it was his chance to escape and he ran to get out.. Seulgi looked back and was about to chase him Lisa stopped her holding her wrist..

  "Oppa. Please don't leave me.. Stay with me.." She said crying..

  "That guy, how dare he? I won't leave him. I will kill him for doing this to you" she said clenching her fist.

   Irene was hugging the scared girl so tight.. That she can feel her warmth and be safe. But she was shivering with fear and her forehead was burning like hell.

  "Seulgi, she is scared and she got a fever now. We should take her home" Irene said to seulgi.

     " Unni.. Don't leave me alone. He may come here again. Please.." Lisa said moving closer to her crying with sweat all over face.

    "No. He won't. We will take care of that Lisa.. Don't worry" Irene said trying to suppress her tears.

  She never saw Lisa like this and it was making her worry that what will happen to her.

   Lisa was crying nonstop as she was coughing heavily choking in the air. Her breathing is heavy..

   "Relax Lisa.. Please. Breathe in, breathe out. Stay calm. We are here.." Irene was trying to comfort her by rubbing her back..

  "Oppa. He. *hick* he.. He-he tried to rape me.." She said with utmost tired  voice and it broke their hearts into pieces..

    Seulgi has so much pain that she was hiding her right now. She wanted to kill that bastard right away..

    Irene was crying.. And she felt herself scared because how they left Lisa alone when there is everyone here Is like a wolf..

  "I'm sorry... " That's the only word came out from her mouth. She felt like she betrayed her sister.

She hugged Lisa.

   "Oppa.. Why?" Lisa asked her as there is no way she can calm down in this state.

"Why me? Why he wanted to do this to me. I don't want to live oppa. I wanna die.. I wanted to die.. " She said crying on her chest..

    "Shh.. Calm down little girl. Try to forget about that. We won't let anything happen to u again love. Please for us.. Please be strong.." She said as her eyes fuming with anger on Jungkook.

  " I swear Jungkook. I won't let you live peacefully from now on"  Seulgi muttered under her breath.

  " We have to take her home now" Irene said and she nodded..

   "Let's go lili". Seulgi said but she didn't moved. She was afraid and looked at her. She already passed out.

    "Shit.. Arghhh.." She screamed out loud in anger and pain as she didn't care if it's library . 

Seulgi saw how her beautiful features of her face ruined by that dickhead Jungkook. Her lip has bitten harshly as it still has little amount of blood can be seen and are swollen..

   "We need to tell jennie.." Irene said.

   "Not now. First we have to go home. And tell jisoo unni about this"  Seulgi said lifting her up and they exited through the back door.