—FLASHBACK—

"I think it should be around here somewhere..." Bucky led me through the building as we tried to locate the party.

"Maybe we should ask for help." I suggested.

Bucky opened one last door and there was live jazz and dancing. "Aha see I found it. Told ya we didn't need help." He grinned at me.

I laughed and followed him in. "I don't see Lucy."

"She's probably around here somewhere with her new groom." He led me through the crowd.

"I didn't think she was going to invite so many people." I said.

"Well, a party is a party. Come on." He tugged me toward the dance floor.

"No, Bucky we just got here. " I shook my head.

"The party doesn't start until you've had a dance... come on. Let me make up the dance we missed because of my boss."

"Oh alright." I gave in and followed him to the half-full dance floor.

The band starts to play a slow song I recognize just as we get to the dance floor. "This song is so beautiful." I say looking up at him.

"You're beautiful." He grins.

"You are just so cheeky." I blush looking away.

"It's true doll, I don't know how I got lucky enough to be allowed in the presence of a dame like you." We swayed slowly.

"You're just sweet-talking me because the last time we were at a dance you were with another girl."

He laughed. "That's not why, I swear... I really like you Liv. I mean it."

"I like you too James." I kissed his cheek softly.

Suddenly a woman in white stops beside us

Suddenly a woman in white stops beside us. "Who are you?" She asks.

Bucky and I stare at each other with wide eyes. "W-well.. is this Lucy and Mike's reception?"

"Do I look like Lucy to you?" She glares.

"We are so sorry! We must be in the wrong room." I grab Bucky's hand. "Congratulations! And sorry!" I drag him out of the room as quickly as possible.

Bucky bursts out laughing.

"This is not funny!" I smack his arm.

"It is, we really just crashed her wedding ." He laughed louder.

I tried to stifle my laugh but I couldn't. Bucky's laugh was too contagious. "I told you to ask for directions."

—END—

"Liv are you okay?" A voice broke me out of my spell.

"W-what?" I groaned holding my head. "What happened?"

"We were dancing and then we kissed and you fainted." His cheeks blushed as he mentioned the kiss.

I looked around and noticed we were no longer on the rooftop but in his room. "How long was I out for?" I asked rubbing my temples.

"Not long." He said as he ran his hand through my hair. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, do you have any ice?" I asked. "I feel like I'm burning up."

"I'll go get some, I'll be back." he quickly stood up and rushed out.

I groaned standing up, this dress definitely did not fit me." I walked over to the mirror to unzip it but I caught a reflection of myself and I stopped. My eyes zeroed in on the necklace Bucky had given me. I felt myself get hotter and hotter until I winced. I held my head as the pressure was getting tighter and tighter. I let out a cry and I fell to my knees. I squeezed my eyes shut as I tried to fight the pain until it became too unbearable and I felt myself let go.