After

After taking a small nap I wake up in Bucky's arms feeling his warmth surrounding me. I hum his name tiredly. "Bucky."

He groans hugging me tighter. "5 more minutes." he mumbles sleepily.

I chuckle slipping out of his embrace and run to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Being with Bucky was amazing but I needed to freshen up afterwards. I glance back into the room and see Bucky sprawled on the bed sleeping soundly. I giggle at the image and go back into shower.

After washing up, I dry off with a clean towel that I grabbed from the counter and sneak back into his room quietly. I grab a shirt from his closet tugging it on since he ripped mine in half. I look down and see a small box at the bottom of his closet. I pick up the picture frame on top of it and smile seeing a picture of me from way back in the day.

"I see you've found my box." Bucky's groggy voice calls out.

"You still have this." I said walking over to him with the picture in hand.

He chuckled. "The guys at the base would always tease me because I never went anywhere without it. It was my good luck charm." He pulled a pair of shorts on and pressed a kiss to my temple.

I frowned and set the picture down. "It must not have been very lucky, I mean you went missing." I remember the pain I had felt when the officers had let me know he went missing.

"Hey..." his voice was soft as he reached out and hand and gently pulled me toward him. "Talk to me."

I sighed and sat down beside him on the edge of the bed. "I guess we never really talked about what happened after you and Steve disappeared."

"No we haven't, but if you want to talk about it I'm all ears." Bucky held my hand as I took a deep breath.

"After you had gone off to fight in the war I had started feeling sick. I didn't want to worry you or Steve since you both were away and I didn't want you to be distracted so I didn't mention anything. Then Steve came back to do a few shows and I got to see him but I got worse and I couldn't work or go out so I moved back in with my parents. I hadn't heard from you and I was so worried and then you finally called and you suspected I was sick but still I didn't want to worry you. I was just glad you were okay. Then you and told me you were going to London and asked me to Marry you for the first time. I think the good news helped because I had started feeling better. I was reading about the howling comandos and all their success. " I frowned gripping his hand slightly tighter.

"Then the officers came by my house one day and let me know you had gone missing in action. I was a wreck, it was probably the worse pain I had felt. Then Steve called and I yelled at him for not telling me and then I hung up on him and then he went missing too. I mean after that..." I sighed. "I didn't have any fight left in me. I just got worse until the doctors told me and independent company had a new treatment called Cryo..." Bucky winced knowing exactly what I was talking about. "they lied saying I passed away during the treatment but they kept me as their weapon."

"Olivia I'm so sorry." Bucky pulled me into his chest. "I can't imagine what you must have gone through."

"It's okay, it all worked out in the end." I wiped my eyes and pulled back slightly to smile at Bucky.

"You're the toughest person I know." He said softly brushing back my hair with his hand.

I let my eyes run over Bucky's bare chest and blush at the small bruises I left earlier. He grins and his finger traces a tender spot on my neck where I suspect I have a similar mark.

"I should make breakfast." Bucky grins.

"What?" I laugh. "It's like 9 pm."

He grins. "So what? Breakfast tastes even better at night."

"You've been at the tower for days I doubt you have any groceries in your fridge." I point out.

He pouts. "You're right."

"How about you shower, because you stink." I scrunch my nose. "And we can order a pizza ."

He laughs. "That's so rude." He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his messy bed kissing my whole face before rolling off the bed. "But you're probably right." He winks and walks to the bathroom.

After Bucky come out of the shower he orders a pizza and we cuddle up on his small couch. We watch a cheesy movie and eat pizza for the rest of the night. Eventually we get bored of the movie and end up tangled in each other on his living room floor. Mental reminder to get a rug for the living room.

A/N: OKAY SUPER SHORT CHAPTER I APOLOGIZE! I love reading everyone's comments oh my gosh you guys crack me up. Y'all really reread that last chapter a couple times huh? I can tell guys 😂.. I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter at least. Sorry I've been MIA for a while but I got a new chapter coming up within the next week so be on the look out!