Therapy

According to Tony, if I am to stay in the tower unsupervised then I need to have regular check ins with a therapist. So here I am again with the same boring questions that I've been asked the past few days.

"So, you don't remember anything else?" The Therapist asked.

"No."

"Has being around Bucky helped you remember things?" He asked.

"Sure."

He sighed. "Liv, i need you to talk to me."

"Don't call me Liv." I crossed my arms defensivly.

"I thought that's what you went by." He tilted his head.

"Not by you." I sighed standing up. "Are we done?"

He sighs frustrated. "Yes. See you tomorrow."

I walked out heading to the gym to meet Bucky.

"Hey, how'd it go?" He asked.

"I don't get why I have to go to stupid therapy." I hit the punching bag. It swung back before Bucky stopped it with his hands. He walked over with a worried look on his face.

"Hey.. i know therapy sucks but trust me, it helps." He places a hand on my shoulder.

I sighed letting my head fall back. "But he's so frustrating, with his questions and stuff."

He chuckled. "Well if you'd like to get out some frustration, I'll hold the punching bag."

I smiled. "Thank you, I think I just needed to vent a bit."

He nodded. "Well, I'm here when you need me doll."

I smiled softly. "Thank you, I think I'm just going-"

I was interrupted by heavy footsteps running up the hallway. "Buck! Natasha and Clint need back up, let's go." Steve nodded at me and ran off again.

"Sorry, I've got to go." Bucky squeezed my arm softly before running off after Steve.

I decided to go on a walk to clear my mind. I went to grab a jacket and a hat before walking out of the building. I assume the avengers are all off on their own missions since no one has questioned me.

I keep my head down as I head into the city. I remember Bucky said something about Sam eating his donuts so I decide to go to a nearby donut shop and pick some up.

Once I get to the city I realize I probably need money to buy donuts and I don't have any. I sigh and look around deciding to forget my plan and go back to the tower. As I walk through the empty streets I try to think more about my past memories and what they could all mean. 

My thoughts get interrupted when a van pulls up in front of me. My eyes widen and I take off running down an alley. Dammit, They must have spotted me.

I hear footsteps behind me, probably hydra. I run as fast as I can through the alley and jump a fence when I get to the end. I look back to get a quick glance and see that there's no one there.

"What the-" I felt a sharp pain in my neck as a familiar voice started to speak.

"Hello 414." My handler caught my body as I felt myself weakening.

"No.." I mumbled tired. "Let me go.." I struggled against his grip.

"We've missed you ." He smirked.

My vision became distorted and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

--
A/N: HEY GUYS!! sorry I've been gone. I've been writing but haven't updated because I haven't been able to edit it much.