7. Antagonist

"You're 10 minutes late," Taehyung said with a hint of impatience in his voice.

"There was traffic." That was a lie, there was no traffic, Jiyoo was just taking her time contemplating whether to go or not.

"Have a seat," Taehyung demanded.

"When can I leave?" Jiyoo sat down across from Taehyung, feeling out of place as she scanned around her surroundings. She has never been in such a fancy restaurant and she hated how every time she is with Taehyung, the women stared her down with jealous eyes.

"Impatient, aren't we? Don't worry, I'll let you go when you finished all your food."

All this? Jiyoo stares at the variety of plates in front of her, everything is in small portions so it is not going to take long.
Too easy!

Jiyoo hurried to pick up a fork and stuffing herself with what's in front of her as Taehyung watches with amusement.

"What's wrong with that girl?"
"She really doesn't have any table manners?"
"Why would such a handsome guy be with her?"
"Maybe she's rich or something."

She could hear the whispers from other people in the restaurant but really couldn't care less, she just wants to get out of this suffocating place.

"Yah, slow down, will you?" Taehyung chuckled but it didn't seem like the girl was listening to him.

Within minutes which felt like seconds to Taehyung, Jiyoo completely finished eating everything on the plates and stood up. Before leaving, she reached for something in her purse and put it on the table.

"That's half of the amount, I'll pay you the other half soon."

She got the money to pay half already? Taehyung thought.
If I know it would be this early then I would've told her to meet me 4 times a week... or everyday, dammit.

"Wait, I'll drive you home," Taehyung suggested as he stood up too.

"No need, I'm going by myself." And with that, Jiyoo hurried her way to the exit and head home without giving him a chance to hold her back.

"I'll see you in a few days!" Taehyung told before plopping down back in his seat.

With her gone now, Taehyung just laughed by himself.
I've seen some arrogant people in my life but seriously...

No one is as cute as her.

9:25 p.m

Asshole: If you liked the food today then call me anytime you want to go eat.

Asshole: also there's the address to the mall, meet me here in 3 days at the same time.

Seen

Asshole: I'll pick you up from your house.

No!

Asshole: why? You don't like my car? I could change it, which car would you prefer?

Not the car, I didn't like the owner

Asshole: 🥺

Seen

8:30 a.m

Asshole: Good morning to the beautiful Jiyoo.

Seen

12:15 p.m

Asshole: Must be lunchtime at school right now, what are you eating?

Asshole: If you don't like the school food then I'll take you to any restaurant you like!

Asshole: Should we go somewhere after school?

Asshole: Hey, do you miss me?

Seen

"Hey who's this 'asshole' that just keeps texting you the whole day." EunAe asked her friend after she looked at the notifications on the phone.

"Who else? It's the asshole that I punched. Anyways, just ignore it, he's so annoying."

"Oh! It's that Taehyung guy that picked you up in front of our school at that time!" EunAe smile from ear to ear.
"I forgot to ask, how was the date with him?"

"I told you it wasn't a date! It was just a meet up so he could waste my time." Jiyoo corrected.

"I don't know, it sounds like a date to me. Aww I think he really likes you~" EunAe fangirls while Jiyoo stayed unimpressed.

"Yah, I watch enough kdrama to know this. An asshole like that would never like me, he just wants me to surrender so it could feed his big ego." Jiyoo said.

"I don't know what kdrama you're watching but the ones I watched are about a cold and mean male protagonist falling for a strong-willed female... and that's totally you guys!"

"Male protagonist? What type of male protagonist is mean and twisted and stupid enough not to go to school when he is supposed to?" Jiyoo argued.

"Tsk who are you kidding, he's just the biggest antagonist to me."

A/N:

Hope you guys are staying safe out there and taking care of your health🥺 

sorry this took so long, I might or might not forgot about wp