3. Done For

"Ah sorry, my mistake." Taehyung mischievously smiled as his two guy friends chuckled with enjoyment.

That... that was not an accident! This asshole is playing with me! Arghh and I can't even fight back because it'll cause a scene!

Fine... I'll let it slide just once.

Jiyoo quickly poured him the drink so she can walk away peacefully. However, that would be too easy and she knows it too.

"Stand here." Taehyung told her before picking up the drink that she just poured to offered her.
"Drink it for me."

"I'm sorry, I don't know how to drink." This lil-

"Your job is to serve alcohol all day but you don't know how to drink? Well then just practice and drink this for me." Taehyung continually forces the glass onto her before she pushes his hand away.

"Serving drinks and drinking it are two different things so please act appropriately before I-"

"Before what? You're gonna hit me?"

"Hey little girl, you should feel lucky that our leader even land his eyes on you and just drink the damn thing!" Bin said.

"Right... do you even know who he is? A love of girls would die to be in your shoes right now." Chaewon added.

Man... they're really the worst!

"Hey." Taehyung called as he gestured her to lean closer. Jiyoo was hesitant but decided to do so because she thought that he can't do anything to her in a public place like this.

She leaned closer while turning away, expecting him to say something privately to her but instead Taehyung quickly tugged in a check from the collar of her uniform.

"YOU!" She quickly stood up, feeling violated as she took out the check that was tugged in her shirt. Her eyes widened when the gaped at the amount of $2,000.

"Tsk bet she's so happy right now." Hayoung gossiped to Hajin as she looked down on the girl.

"Can you drink now?" Taehyung said arrogantly.

Jiyoo angrily slammed the check on the table, determining to walk away but once again, the displeased Taehyung held her back. She turned around to yank her arm away from his hand. Taehyung was standing up now, he fixed his blazer and approached her confident. Jiyoo could slowly feel his height tower her and his arms were open as if he was going to pull her closer to his body, perhaps to embrace her in a hug maybe.

With so little time to think she did what her body told her to and punched him straight in the chest. Everybody in the lounge watches as Taehyung stumbled backward, his body turned around in the process, causing his head to hit the glass table.

"OH MY GOD!!" The girls yelled, sending the place into chaos. Everyone was looking and whispering as they couldn't believe what they see.

"Manager!! WHERE'S THE MANAGER!" The guys yelled as they all hovered over Taehyung to help him up.

Jiyoo could only stand still and watch the guy looking like he is about to lose his consciousness from his bleeding forehead. Even if she want to, she couldn't move her body due to shock at what she just did.

"MANAGER!"

"I'm here! What's the matter?" Jiyoo knows that she was done for when she saw her manager approached the scene.

"What do you mean what's the matter?! Your waitress attacked him!" Chaewon said as the four of them helped Taehyung up and walk him to the exit.
"Call the ambulance right now!"

"And you!" Bin pointed straight to Jiyoo's face before fully exiting the lounge.
"We're not letting this go!"

Jiyoo stared as them blankly as if her soul have left her body.

I'm so done for...