Royal knights exam

Start from the beginning

I took him to the infirmary so he can rest I then walked back outside to Julius

"He's fine just tired."I told everyone
"Okay now the finrals Yuno team vs rill team. Please head to the battlefield.
"I believe in you Yuno you got this."I told him
"I know"
"Stop doing that"I jokingly punch his arm.
His team and rills was now on the battlefield.
"And a surprise because it's the final."Julius said "you might wonder why Mitsuko wasn't in any of the rounds well that's because she's in her own team to defeat the final two teams."
"That's not fair. She shouldn't be on her team alone"people who didn't know me at all said.
"We believe in you Mitsuko."Vanessa said
"Thanks"I smiled.
"Okay before we began Mitsuko is only allowed to use 1 of her special in her grimoire. Okay now let's began."Julius said
I was in the middle while rill was on my right and Yuno on my left.
I saw that two of rill teammates tried to attack me.
"We don't want to hurt you because your a girl and have one one to help you but we need to win so we'll go easy on you."one of rill teammates said
I ran up to one of them and round house kick him in the face making him flying over where noelle was.
I then ran to the other and kick him in the stomach making him hit the wall.
"Sorry but I want to fight Yuno and rill without anyone in our way."I said with mereoleona smile.
"Mitsuko"rill and Yuno said at the same time.
"Oh hi guys."I waved
"I can't wait to paint you Mitsuko"rill told me and started throwing attacks at me. And then Yuno did the same thing. I started dodging them.
"I was saving this for Mitsuko and Asta but it's fine."Yuno said and change his appearance.
"God I was saving this spell for Yuno and Asta but you'll do fine too rill. Light and dark magic:hells angel" my appearance then changed as well.

"Let's have fun

"Let's have fun."I said with the devils smile. I flew up to Yuno and kicked him to the ground but he caught himself before he hit something. I then flew to rill light speed and punched him making him almost hit his crystal.
"Let's dance with the devils and angels shall we."i said
They started throwing attacks again. Rill decided to do something powerful. But because of that he broke his crystal.
"So it down to me and you Yuno."I said we both were on the ground.
"Look Yuno I love and care about you but I can't have you win so bye!"I flew light speed to his crystal and held out my hands to hit noelle and his other teammates in the stomach with a ball of light.
"Sorry noelle!"i said
I then wrap my leg with dark magic and kicked yunos crystal.
"The winner is Mitsuko"Julius announces
I picked everyone up that was on the battlefield and put them in the circle.
"Light magic:healing ray of light" I healed them so there wasn't any pain.
I walked up to sad rill. And open my arms.
"Mitsuko!"rill cried "I lost again.
"That's okay you did fine."I told him.
I let go of him and walked to Yuno. I then hugged him from behind.
"I'm sorry if I hurt you"I said in his back.
"It's fine. You deserve the win."Yuno said with a sigh
"To make it up to you I'm the captain of the royal knights so you'll do fine."I told him and walked away before he can asked any questions. I went to Asta and hugged him on the bed.
"I'm sorry Asta!"I said
"It's fine Mitsuko. It's just I wish it was me,you,and Yuno in the finals. But I failed you" Asta said with a breaking voice
"No you didn't you made me really proud."
Yuno walked in and was about to turn around.
"I wouldn't lose to you Yuno or Mitsuko just watch me"Asta said
"I'll like to see you try."Yuno then walked away and I stay there with Asta until we went back to the base.

(The longest chapter so far with 2010 words.)