My team is weird

Mitsuko POV

"166"
"Al-"
"Black bulls and no I'm not changing my answer. Also thank Captain Yami for taking that idiot over there I own you one!" I said
"Hell yeah you do I'm going to get a headache by just looking at him."
I laughed.

Williams,nozels,fuegoleons,and rills POV

No fair yami I wanted her/I want to make her laugh too!

Yami POV

The others captains are going to kill me.

Mitsuko POV

I walked back to Yuno and Asta.
"Sorry Yuno but I need help with dark magic."
"It's fine. Just tell me if Asta does anything to you"
"Okay!"
"Hey I would never do anything to Mitsuko!"Asta yelled."She's my future wife!" He was so loud that the captains looked at Yuno and Asta intertwining their fingers with me. I looked at the captains because I felt someone staring at me. I tilt my head and smiled the most purest smiled. It was so pure it blinded them. The exam was over and I dragged yuno and Asta with me.
"Ugh guy my stomach is hurting I think it's from the purple snake."
Asta said.
"I told you so. Go ahead go to the bathroom." I turn my head to Yuno realizing I needs to go. I went to Yuno and kiss his cheek.
"Bye Yuno I have to go. I feel like I'll see you later!"I said as I walked away.
"Hi Captain Yami!"
"Hey kid where's that twerp?"
"Using the restroom"
"Hmm okay"
"Hey I'm here!"Asta said
"Why did you made me wait so long!"yami grabbed Asta head
"IM SORRY!OW OW OW!IT WA-"
I covered my eyes. I don't want to listen to the details. Yami put his hand on my head telling me he's done. I walked through the portal finral made.
"Thanks finral you magic is so cool!"
"You really think so?"he asked
"Yeah really!"
"Thanks Mitsuko"he patted my head. I looked away from embarrassment.
"Your welcome I guess"in a sassy tone. (Kind of like noelle when she's flustered)
"This is it!"Asta yelled.
We walked through to door and saw things I never want to see ever again. A half naked drunk lady. Two boys fighting. A tiny women eating a bunch of food at a table. A boy having a nosebleed because of his little sister and to weirdos.
It was really loud so I muted them in my head. Yami moves me out of the way.
"STOP DESTROYING THE PLACE!"he yelled making a hole in the wall. I sweat drop.
"Captain I missed you."
"Nom nom nom"
"Tried this it delicious"
"Can we fight today captain!"
"Can I have a word with you"
"Did anyone talk shit about you I'll kill them."
"Phew phew"
"You guys love me that much. Shut up you guys are annoying. Now here are the new rookies. Introduce yourself without killing them."
Yami said
"Wait! Kill us!?!"me and Asta said at the same time.
We learned all of their name and now we have to do a ceremony that lets us in Asta was up first.
"I don't care what you do you just can't get hit."
"Okay!"
Magna threw a ball of fire at Asta but Asta did the unthinkable. He hit it back. And it hit magna in the face.
"You damn bastard. You pretty good    You have powerful magic if you can hit it back!"
"Actually I don't have anything magic."
"No way! Actually I came from the village famore(I just made that up because I don't remember want it called.)"
"Wow that's way off the map."
"You have no room to talk shrimp! Ok now you're turn!"magna said pointing at me. I handed my grimoire to Asta and walked up there.
"What is she doing she's going to die if she doesn't use her grimoire?!"finral said.
"Just watch"Asta said
"Okay ready?"
"Wait"I said
I created my sword

Magna was about to throw multiple balls of fire at me but I made balls of light and dark magic

Magna was about to throw multiple balls of fire at me but I made balls of light and dark magic. The balls of fire came at me I point my sword at magna and my balls of light and dark magic went threw magna balls of fire and was about to hit magna until I stopped them 3 inches away from hitting him.
"Wow that was so cool how about me and you fight to the death Mitsuko?"Luck smiled
"Your smile is cute. Maybe we and spear but not to the death"I sweat drop.
Luck nodded his head up and down really fast.
"How did you do that without you grimoire Mitsuko?"magna asked.
"Well I can create balls of light and dark magic. The sword just summons at come man. It's made of of light and dark magic." I smiled
(When it appears there's partials making it. When I disappear the partials disappears in the sky/air)
"Can I see your grimoire?"luck aked "sure Asta has it!"
"WOW! I THOUGHT IT WAS A LEGEND!"Luck yelled making everyone including captain yami come and look at it.
"THE YON AND YANG GRIMOIRE!!!!!!"almost every said.
I laughed. "I'm tired can someone show me my room."i said whiling taking my grimoire back. Once I got to the room I made a letter for Yuno and the people at the church. I made a butterfly out of light and made it bring my letters to them.

Yuno POV

I was about to go asleep until I heard something banging my window I see a butterfly made out of light with a letter. I read it and smiled.
Dear Yuno,
I miss you. Don't worry about me or Asta we're fine. Everyone there is so nice and welcoming. The first time I walked in the based I see a almost naked drunk women on the couch. Two people fighting. One of them is blood lush. A women that eats a lot. A boy that has noses bleeds because of a picture of his sister. Yeah they're weird but it's fine. I promise that I'll see you soon. Good night Yuno have sweet dreams

                               From Mitsuko

At the church

"Sister there's a letter from Them"
"Yuno letter says that he made it in. Mitsuko letter also says she pasted"
Lilly said
"Come on we have to make Asta happy when he comes home."father said
"Actually it says he made it in. I so proud of them!"
"They made it in I have to tell the village."

Mitsuko POV

Okay the letters got where they should be.
*yawn*
I should sleep tomorrow is going to be a busy day.

Next morning

Magna was showing us around and we found a girl.
"Oh your the new recruit"
"Hello I'm Asta nic-"Asta hand was slapped.
"Do talk to me like we're equal insect!"new girl said.
"Sorry this insect greatly ap-wait who are you calling insect who are you!"
"I'm noelle from the Silva house."
"Then why are you here shouldn't you be in your brother squad?"I asked
"Yeah I mean why are you here instead with your brother if your royalty.
"Shut up!"noelle tired to shoot Asta with water but miss and hit Mitsuko. Mitsuko was mad not because of her attitude but because she got my outfit wet.

"You got my outfit wet!" I yelled I really liked my outfit

"You got my outfit wet!" I yelled I really liked my outfit. I opened my grimoire "light magic:bright light!"
A giant ball of light was drying all the water.
"Why did you do that?"magna asked
"It's her fault for standing there"noelle said
"That's not how to treat others there"magna said
"You know what I don't want to be here!"noelle took of the robe and threw it on the floor.
"I tired I'm going back to sleep"
I said.

Skip in time

I woken up from feeling a large amount on mana. I ran outside and see noelle magic losing control. I then found Asta.
"Light and dark magic:hells angel wings."
I grabbed asta and flew to Noelle and Asta cut it they both started to fall but I catch them in time.
"What the heck Mitsuko you cant just do that!"Asta said. I made me wings disappear.
I looked over to see noelle looking down I walked over to her.
"Your magic is really cool and very powerful I don't understand why your not in the silver eagles. If you control it a bit more you and probably beat you siblings!" I said
Her eyes widened
"No fair I'm so jealous I have no magic power. You can be unstoppable when you get your magic under control!" Asta said
"That's what it was all about you could control your magic. That's nothing here at the black bulls are all failures."
Me and Asta gave her own hand to help her up. AND SHE TOOK IT OMG!!!
"It's will be a pleasure to work with you" noelle smile.
"Light magic:bright light"
I helped dry noelle and Asta.