The beach!

"Ahhh stop it!"noelle screamed
"Let me go!"I yelled
I felt that someone was coming I got out of the dressing room and stepped on the person face.
"What do you think you're doing barging in the girls dressing room."I asked klaus
"I heard someone calling for help"klaus said with a bloody nose because he saw what I was wear and  almost saw noelle naked.
"Oh no we're not in trouble or anything it was just-"
"Vanessa was helping us with choose a swim suit."noelle finished my sentence. I nodded my head.
"They why were you screaming?"klaus asked still having a bloody nose.
I stepped off his face.
"Because VANESSA STARTED TO RIP OUR CLOTHES OFF!"my and noelle yelled.
"Oh so that's why you're wearing that"Yuno said pointing at my swimsuit.

"Yup we're going to the beach!""Oh so you guys are going on a beach instead of doing missions

"Oh so you guys are going on a beach instead of doing missions."mimosas said. "I wish I could come."
"Yes you can I'm taking her yuno,klaus"I said pulling mimosas.
Mitsuko going to the beach with Asta like that. I'm not letting that happen. Yuno thought.
"I'm not letting you dress like that Mitsuko"Yuno said.
"But it's only a swimsuit?"I said innocent.
I wonder why?
"I'm still not letting you."
"Overprotective much"I teased.
Vanessa pulled noelle and me back in the fitting room.
"How about this instead?"
I was pulled back in the dressing room to see what stupid thing Vanessa was gonna make up wear.
"THATS JUST STRINGS!"me and noelle yelled.
"Uh"mimosa sweat drop and klaus had a nosebleed.
"Okay our work here is done let's go"klaus said
They walked out side.
"How about this it will make every boy look at you."the worker said.
I sweat drop. I then bought my swimsuit and left with Vanessa and noelle.
Once we got to the beach I went in the water and dip my legs in. The water went to half of my calf.
Cold. Was the only thing I could think of. I looked up to see the ocean. Pretty
Asta was playing with the water. He was even two feet deep until.
"Help I'm going to drown!"Asta yelled.
"Asta just stand up"me and noelle told him
"Stupid asta. Anyways what do you think of my swimsuit Asta." Noelle asked
Awww she want him to notice her.
Asta ignored her and looked at me.
"You're showing room much skin Mitsuko put some clothes on."Asta told me.
"Hey Asta I have a question?"I asked him
"Yeah?"
"What do you think of noelle swimsuit? Does it look cute?"
Mitsuko is the best wing girl. Noelle thought pretending to talk to Vanessa.
"I mean yeah it's cute but your is cute too Mitsuko"Asta said.
"Thanks but can you tell noelle that her swimsuit looks cute too. She thinks it doesn't look good on her."I told Asta.
"Huh. But she looks great."asta said
"Yeah I told her that but she wouldn't believe me so maybe she'll believe me if someone else will tell her so can you."
"Sure! Hey noelle you look cute in that swimsuit of yours."Asta told noelle.
"Huh really Umm thanks. I wasn't trying to look good for you don't  get the wrong idea. "noelle flipped her hair while be flustered. She soon walked to me and gave me a hug.
"Thank you so much"noelle said
"Your welcome I just think you to look cute together"I told her.
Me and noelle talked until magna ran at us and luck chasing him. Noelle freaked out and without using her wand her slash water on him.
"Good job you hit him."I told noelle
"Huh the one time you and control your magic."magna said.
We all started fighting each other in a ball making asta,Vanessa,gauche, grey,and charmy join in as well. We felt like we ran over something. We stopped.
"Did you guys feel that?"magna asked
"Felt what"me and Asta said.
"Let's fight!"luck said
"Let's have a drink Mitsuko"Vanessa said.
"I can't wait to have this watermelon."charmy said about to hit Asta head.
I then quickly made a ball of light making the bat fall from charmy hands.
"Stop playing around we're here for a mission. Noelle we need you the most because we're putting our lives on your hands so we need you to make and ball of water we can go in and go underwater without drowning."yami said making noelle nervous. I patted her back.
"It's okay I'll help you train."I told her with a smile. She nodded her head.
Once it was night noelle was training to make a ball that can go under water. We all heard a person singing a song. We went over to her and became friends with her. She told us her name was kahono and she wants to be a singer. So she helped us with training and she healed us even though I could have done that. But she charged us money.
After the fourth day with kahono I told noelle something.
"Oh you know how you lose control of your magic the day we meet you do that again."
"What. Are you crazy we're going to drown."noelle said.
"If that does happen then I can throw Asta to save you"I said while smiling.
"Okay fine but if something go wrong it's your fault."

Noelle POV

I let the water take control. I was now in a giant ball of water.
Think about the good times I had Huh. I never had any my siblings never cared about me and never loved me.  They blame me for my mother's death maybe it is my fault. Maybe I am a failure.
"Noelle you got this"
"You can do it."
"Your doing great kid."
"Come here so we can have a drink."
"If you can't do it I'll throw you back in there."
"Finish that up so you can eat this yummy food."
"Once you're done let's fight."
"You got this"
"Pfff"
"That really cool noelle."
I might not have good memories with my family but I do with the black bulls. I started to remember all the good times I had with the black bulls.
The inside of the water was not filled with water but with air.
"I did it!"I said
I went to the ground and see Mitsuko running up to me.

Mitsuko POV

"Good job noelle I knew you could do it now all you have to do is practice and then you got it in the bag."I told her while hugging her.
"Yeah."she said "where's kahono."
"I think she was ri-"I walked over behind the rock that she hiding behind earlier but she disappeared. "wait where is she." I told noelle.
Noelle had a disappointed face.
"I don't what you guys are doing but cheer up come on let's go you must be tired." Yami said
"Yeah I really am." Noelle told him
"Then let's get you something to eat and then you can sleep." I told noelle.
Once we finished eating I went straight to my room and fell asleep. I knew that the next day was going to be a long day. And a big mission to do.