The Dungeon

"Okay here's your new mission the wizard want you to search a dungeon."yami told me "you can bring who ever you want with you."
"Can I take luck,asta,and noelle?"I asked
"Sure I don't care."
"Okay thanks yami!"I walked over to them. "Hey we're going on a mission."
"What can I come!!!"Asta yelled
"Yup the wizard king asked for you to go!"I told Asta. I mean I wasn't lying.
"Noelle and luck is coming with us!"
Once we were in the dungeon it was really dark.
"Stop holding on to me noelle!"Asta said
"What I'm not holding on to you at all!"noelle yelled. Making Asta drop the light. They started yelled at each other about the lamp. I made a ball of light and handed it to Asta.
"Here just stop yelling"
"If I push this."luck said pushing a brick on the wall.
The wall fell down that led us to a room filled of mana.
"Wow it's so pretty in here!"I said with shiny eyes.
"There a lot of mana in here."noelle said.
"What I want to fell it!"Asta yelled.
"Look Asta there a trap!"luck said pushing him into a trap.
Luck then took me with him when he was setting of traps so I don't get hit.
"Thanks luck you can put me down."I said.
"I have to do something bye!"luck went away.
"I can't believe he left us here."noelle said walking backwards into a trap.
"Ahhh!"
Asta cut it so noelle got out but Asta was now trap and then it took noelle before I could do anything a hush of wind cut the plant.
"Yuno!/YUNO"me and Asta said.
He just smiled. I ran to him and jumped on his giving him a hug.
"I missed you."
"I missed you too"Yuno said back.
"Why did you save this rats."
"Klaus?"
"How do you know my name?!"he asked
"William talks a lot about you guys."
"How do you know captain!"Klaus asked.
"So that means. You must be mimosa! Wow your so pretty."
I ignored klaus.
"But your more pretty. Anyway noelle I heard you still haven't learn how to control your magic at I right." Mimosa teased.
"Yeah but she really awesome and cool."I answered for noelle.
"Hey! I never told you to answer me you insect!" Noelle yelled.
"Sorry not sorry."
"Awww she's so cute I'm stealing her."mimosa said.
"No way Mitsuko is mine."Asta yelled
"Don't you mean mine." Yuno replied. I sweat drop
"Anyway how do you know captain!"klaus yelled
"God you yell to much. Me and William hangs out on a daily bases. About once a week or of two weeks. The other days I hang out with the other captains. And if they're all busy Julius kidnaps me from yami!"I said proudly "I don't know why I want me around them so much."
"Your lying."
"Nope."
"Yuno who's this rude four eyes right here"Asta asked
"My superior"Yuno answered.
"Oh my bad I'm so sorry for my rude introduction! I'm Mitsuko Akuma the daughter of light and dark."I said
"No way your lying again."klaus yelled.
Yuno and Asta looked at me to see if I'm lying.
"Nope Julius told me."I said
"Anyways let's go mimosa,Yuno it be surprising if they can make it out alive."klaus said pushing up his glasses. And with that they left.
I felt a bunch of mana and lucks mana.
I grabbed Asta and noelle and went to where I felt a bunch of mana.
"Hey let go of me don't you know I'm royalty!" Noelle said.
I threw Asta at the enemy that was about to hit luck.
"Stop it he's only my enemy I can take him down by myself."luck said "how can my mom except me."
"I don't care I'm your friend how is going to help when my friend is in trouble."Asta said
"I don't need friends all I need is my magic."luck explained.
"Luck stop i-"
"Fine do what ever you want but I'll do what ever I want because I'm your friend!"Asta started to attack the mist guy.
"You know what it is more fun to take down an enemy with friends."
I made my sword appeared. I turned away and saw noelle not doing anything because she royalty.
"Dark magic:dark slash."
"Lightning magic:lightning claws"
"I don't have magic but I have my sword."Asta exclaims.
Once we finished him we felt a lot of mana. When I mean we I mean me and luck.
"Light and dark magic:hells angel wings."
I picked up luck,asta,and noelle and broke threw the ceiling. And see Yuno about to get cut in half. I threw Asta at Yuno.  Asta broke the crystal sword with his.
"MITSUKO STOP DOING THAT. AND YUNO I COME HERE AND SEE YOU ALMOST ABOUT TO DIE. WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT."
"I was about to do a finishing move."Yuno said
"Yuno you made me worry!"I yelled at him.
He put his hand on my head.
"I'm sorry."
"What ever meanie!"
I made my sword again and made balls of light and dark magic.
I pointed my sword at the enemy
"Light and dark magic: light and dark endurance!"
The balls got bigger and had more mana in it.
"Screw you"I said with an angry emotion

shocking Asta and Yuno.
I mean I don't know why I mean I say hell all the time. Maybe because this is the first time they see me mad?
The balls shot at the enemy making him go threw so many walls. But to Mitsuko it wasn't enough.
I frowned.
"Light magic: healing ray of light."
I started healing Yuno.
"Sorry gotten a little carried away I guess the demon in me got carried away."
(Pun intended)
"It's fine Mitsuko"yuno and Asta said.
I don't ever want to mess with Mitsuko/I don't ever want to be on her bad side. Everyone thought.
"He's still alive. Asta come here."
"Why?"
I then grabbed Asta and cutch him at the crystal guy which I learned his name was mars.
"Mitsuko stop doing that."
Asta then hit the dude with his sword. I then decided to go asleep to get energy. When I woken up I saw Asta beaten up. Well everyone beaten up. I walked to the door.
"Asta cut it of I'll throw you so hard that your head knocks down the door."
Asta didn't fight with me and cut the door down. We walked in and I saw some that looks familiar to me it was a necklace.

I took it and put it on

I took it and put it on. It then turned black.
"Hello honey"Seira,my mom said
"Mom is that you."
"Love our daughter is here."
"Mits sweetheart" my dad hugged me. "I'm so sorry."he said
"it's okay your here now"I said.
"We only have 5 minutes left. Honey that necklace will bring out your demon and angel in you."mom said
"So half of your body. Well your left side will be a full demon and your right side will be your full angel. You can is this mode from your grimore."dad finished
"And when you need us just press on your necklace. We can only be with you for 10 minutes a day okay." Mom said.
"I love you"mom and dad said
"I love you too"
Just then I was brought back to reality but Asta getting attacked by mars. My grimore started glowing. So this is the spell they're talking about. I thought.
"Light and dark magic:hell angel."
Half of my body turned into a angel and my other half turned into a demon.I saw Asta about to attack.
I then ran to mars really fast to catch up with him.
"Light and dark magic:dark lights fist."
I then punch mars in the stomach with a light and dark magic fist. While Asta stab him with his sword. Mars was knocked down and I quickly turn of my demon and angel spell but I still had my dark light fist.
"If I go down you go down with me."mars said making another sword about to hit Asta but Yuno broke it.
I saw Asta stab with a huge crystal in his stomach.
My face turned angry again and I walked to mars.
"Your making me really mad."
I then punched him again he made a dent in the ground I was about to beat him up until.
"Guys the dungeon is about to cub laps!"luck said and then we all was brought on the carriage of wind.
"Dark magic:dark portal." All of the gold was transported to my hideout.
"Okay we're good. Light magic:healing ray of light."
I then said bye to Yuno and them and brought luck,asta,and noelle with me to the hideout.
"Hi yami. There you go I'm going to go asleep." I said as I threw luck,asta,and noelle on the ground in front on yami.