Chapter 50: Wildest Ending!

Third Person's POV

Inside a dark room, there is a guy who is holding a giant scythe with golden handle. He is wearing his signature blood colored coat. His hands are shaking while holding his giant scythe.

The sharpness of his weapon is reflecting into his fiery eyes.

He is thirsty of their blood!

He is yearning for their death!

"I will end this!" He said.

He looked at the mirror...

He is in shock because of what he saw! The image is not just an ordinary human. He is someone that anyone will fear! He is someone who is full of hatred! Someone whose soul is fulfilled with darkness!

Suddenly, tears started falling from his eyes. His body started shaking.

He realized that he saw a monster...

He turned into a merciless warrior who always wanted to kill his enemies. He wanted to make them pay for their sins.

"Who I really am?" He asked himself.

It looks like he forgot who he is...

The only reason for him to live right now is his revenge. He will never stop until all of them are dead!

His revenge is not only for himself. The guy in red turned into a monster to avenge his family and his lover.

These past four years, he is just living in shadows. His heart was filled with hatred and revenge. Darkness covered his soul.

"You're not a monster!"

He is in shock because there is a guy appeared inside the mirror. The guy is wearing white and the guy in red realized that the image was his former self.

"I am a monster! I will kill them all!" The guy in red shouted in rage.

Tears started falling from their eyes. The guy in white is crying because of pain from his heart.

Both of them are lost and broken...

The guy in white escaped from the mirror. He is walking towards him.

The guy in red started stepping backwards because of fear from his own self.

"N-No! Stay away from me!"

"We are one..."

"No! You're weak! I'm not like you!"

The guy in white is not listening to him. Because of rage, the guy in red tried to slash him with his scythe but the guy in white caught it like it was nothing to him.

The guy in red started crying but he is shaking because of extreme rage.

"Stop! You're my weakness!"

The guy in white sigh...

"I am not your weakness. I am your strength. You just forgot who I am."

"W-Who are you?" The guy in red asked while his tears are falling.

The guy in white started holding the guy in red's cheek. The monster can feel his comforting warmth.

The scythe fell from his hands...

The sound of the sharp weapon bouncing into the ground is completely terrifying! It is like those souls that it took are screaming in agony!

"I am the one who love them," he said.

"B-But, I love them too! I want to avenge them! I will end this war!"