Chapter 31: The Key

Vino's POV

I have a meeting with my allies. Nakarating na ako dito sa Chinese pagoda. This place is quite beautiful.

Honestly, we shouldn't meet at places where people can see us. No one should know who we are. No one should know that we know each other.

When I entered the pagoda, I saw long beautiful red curtains hanging from the ceiling. I just walked inside and I saw the two of them.

"It's good to see you again, Wine. Oh, should I call you, Vino?" Hibiki asked.

"I don't mind," I said.

I kissed my mother and she is also smiling at me. I know that she is starting to execute her own plans.

"How are you, mother?" I asked.

"Much better, my son. It's the right time! We drew the first blood! Alam ko na nababaliw na sila sa kakaisip kung sino ang pumatay kay Rum."

We just laughed...

Yeah, we planned for this! Mom will catch their attention so I can enter their lives freely. I have to act as an ally to destroy them from within.

"I think they will set Queen Marga as one of their suspects but they are still not sure about that because the have a lot of enemies," Hibiki said.

"The only thing that they know is that, their enemy is a Chinese because of the flower that we sent," I said.

Siguradong nababaliw na sila sa kakaisip kung sino ang pumatay kay Rum. I know that they are thinking that mom does not have enough reason to kill their executioner.

The truth is, I'm the one who killed that douchebag hahahhah. I love the feeling of fooling them hahahah.

"Hibiki, I need your help later."

"No worries, Wine! It's my pleasure to help you. Honestly, I'm so excited for your plans," he said.

We are just looking at their pictures. There is a bloody cross mark on Rum's photo because he is already eliminated.

Iisa-isahin ko sila. I'll make sure that I will get their trust to hurt them the most. I'll get everything that they have!

"What's your next move?"

I'm just looking at Hibiki and mom. After a moment, I smirked.

"I have to work out on my key to enter their family. I met him yesterday."

"Oh, that Soju Alfaro?" Mom asked.

"Yes mom, I think it will be very easy to deceive him. I can take an absolute control to him. I just need time."

"Nice! Tell me what you did to him!" Hibiki said cheerfully.

I laughed a little...

"You're right, Hibiki! A man's greatest weakness is pleasure. I'm pretty sure that right now, I am running on his mind. It is so easy to manipulate him."

"You learned everything that I taught you," he said.

I just smirked...

I'm holding his photo. This guy is somehow naive. It will be very easy to fool him. Maybe, he will be the last one that I should eliminate.

"I have to enter their family using this key; using him!" I said.

They already know what I'm going to do. I know that mom is doing her own plans. She is dealing with that evil mother and daughter tandem.

"You'll start entering their family?" She asked.

I nodded...

"Hindi matatapos ang gabi na 'to nang hindi ako nakakatungtong sa mansion nila. I will give them my next threat!"