31 • The Heir's Epilogue

T h e H e i r ' s E p i l o g u e
2 n d P O V
2 / 2 3 / 2 0
• • •
A/N: The end is here! Its short but I like it.
• • •

The crowds gasped as they saw you and Optimus exiting the ship, holding servos. They still cheered, upon seeing your Autobot status, and your sire in restraints, being wheeled behind you. Next came Prowl in his casket, carried by Ratchet, Bulkhead, Jazz, and Bumblebee. When you stepped off the ramp, the captured Decepticons consisting of Lugnut, Shockwave, and Blitzwing.

Omega Supreme transformed into his bipedal mode as soon as you were all off.

The crowds paused again as they stared, before continuing their victorious cheering. They brought smiles to the team's faceplates.

You stared in awe at the big city surrounding you. You never had places like this growing up. The most there was was the big camps that Decepticons sometimes settled down in with each other. This? This was something else.

Live Wire would be proud.

You glanced back at Prowl. He would be proud too.

Optimus noticed your huge grin. He took his free servo, the one not holding the Magnus hammer, and reached up to wrap his arm around your shoulders.

He said, "When everything is over, I'll bring you everywhere you wanna go."

"You better! This is Iacon, right?"

He nodded. "Cybertron's capital. Home." The Prime looked fondly at the city as his optics skimmed over everyone and everything in sight. He hadn't seen it in so long.

You were so giddy, it was hard to contain all your excitement in your bulky frame. Your wings were fluttering.

You know what? Frag public decency.

You kissed Optimus full on the derma. He was shocked and took a moment to kiss back, too busy becoming pink in the face. You held his face in your servos. You thought the crowds were cheering louder, and you knew Bumblebee was fake gagging at you again.

"Sorry," you whispered with some embarrasment as your lips parted his. "I'm just so excited! I'm finally free now!"

"Its no problem," Optimus answered bashfully. He rubbed at the back of his neck. "You deserved to be free. I knew that from the moment I met you."

"And you helped me achieve that. I'd say being a hero is in your programming." You didn't think your wings could go any higher, or your lover's faceplates could get any warmer. The unstoppable cheering of the crowd was drowning out the sounds of his cooling fans.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you more."

"I doubt it."

T h e  E n d