Prologue: What Do We Owe To Each Other?

AS A CHILD, (L/n) often played outside in the forest behind her home further out in the city. She liked finding things, taking photos of them with a camera, and showing them off to her parents.

She was her own boss, her own follower when she was alone and on her own playing in nature and its home. The ocean had been a friend for a while, but that was thrown away at some point.

Bugs were something she liked taking photos of. She was also somewhat reckless outside, and often came home with scraps and bruises that she didn't remember getting, and brought home insect on more than one occasion. Her parents still laughed about it as she got older.

Bakugou had a lot of friends to play with in his neighborhood park. His quirk was strong, and that made him strong too. A lot of kids listened to him, and he liked that.

He took band classes as a kid but had a bigger passion for other things, leading him to forget about that. He still enjoyed listening to rough music, and he visited a DVD store from time to time. His mom scolded him a lot and his dad was a bit of a pushover, but they knew he still loved them.

His hands were a little chaffed from using his quirk so often, while (L/n)'s were stained with soil, dirt and grime but could easily be washed off with her quirk; it very convenient for that type of thing.

Her quirk was simple enough and pretty straight forward. It was water oriented.

This directly juxtaposed Bakugou's explosion, which was full of fiery force and a direct combination of both his parents. More often than not, he used his quirk to take advantage of others, using them to cause damage and hurt people. That didn't stop him from being a top student, and getting scoring numerous achievements, including a spot to U.A High School.

So it seemed that these two had a lot to learn, and a lot that they would owe to each other.

--
So uhh changed my mind. It's just one storyline at a time and I'll explain their childhoods n shit through story. Lol.