30

We get to the doctors and I get called in. Nathan stays out in the waiting room. "So what's going on?" The nurse says. "I have thrown up in the 2 days, 3 times. I haven't been intoxicated. And not really sick feeling besides nausea." "Have you had any sexual intercourse ?" "Yes." "Is there a chance you could be pregnant?" "I mean no... I've been really safe everytime." "Well we will do a flu test and if not I am going to have to do an ultrasound." "Okay thank you."
I wait a bit till the nurse comes back in to tell me the results. "Hello dear." She says smiling shutting the door. "Well unfortunately the flu tests came back negative. Do you have anyone to be here for the ultrasound?" "Yes he is in the waiting room." "Okay I will call him back and give you some time to talk." I smile. "Thank you." My hearts beating out of my chest. I am terrified.
Nathan walks in and I get even more scared. "I will give you some time." The nurse says "hey what's going on Hayden??" Nathan say sitting down next to me. " um.. well... my flu tests came back negative." "That's good right?" "And the only issue I have had is throwing up, and nausea... Nathan she wants to do an ultra sound.. she thinks I'm pregnant and I'm terrified." "Oh.." he says. I could tell both of us were terrified. "Hey." He says grabbing my hand. "It will be okay. Either way. It's going to be okay... um.. would it be mine or..." "I mean.. yeah...I'm pretty freaking positive it would be .. yeah." He nods.
"Hello. Have you guys talked?" The nurse asked walking in. "Yes." "Are you ready?" We both nod. She pulls in the machine and I pull up my shirt. She puts cold gel on my stomach that makes me flinch. After a few minutes of looking she finally says something. "Well hun, congratulations, you're gonna have a baby." She smiles looking at me. My fave went blank. "Is this the father?" "Um yes, I am pretty sure. This is Nathan." "Hi" he says to the nurse." "Well, you guys, here is a serious question. I can tell you are young and this was unexpected." "Very" I add. "Would you like to keep the baby. There are options like adoption and much more." She smiles. " um.." I say really nervously. "Hayden, if this is my kid, I am not giving it up. We are keeping it." I nod. "Yes I will be keeping the baby." I say. My stomach in knots. "So you throwing up was just morning sickness. You're very early but I can let you know some great tips or places to get help for this" "okay thank you."
She prints off the ultrasound and gives it too ya. "Please come back for a check up in a couple weeks. In there we can tell you the gender too if you would like." "Thank you." I say. She also mentioned in a few weeks she would be able to test the dna to see if it was Nathan's.

We pull my shirt down after cleaning up and head out. I make it to the car and bust out crying. "Hey..."Nathan says pulling me into a hug. "I know it's scary. But it's going to be alright." I nod. "Hayden, how many guys could this baby be?" "Either you or jacks..." I say, tears still rolling down my face. Oh my god. I'm going to have a baby. We get back to his house and I curl up on Nathan's bed. He covers me up and brings me some water and some of my favorite chocolate then cuddles me. We lay here all day and end up just sleeping through the day till the night. I wake up at 8am and run to the bathroom and throw up again. Nathan jumps up and comforts me. He brings me some water and we go and lay down.

—— gc

Taylor- wanna all hang, just our group tonight? My place?

Johnson- hell ya

Gilinsky- sure

Skate- um not sure if I can yet.

Samwilks- whattttt skate turning down a party?!?

Cia- yep! Last night here and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!

Hayes-^^^

Nash-^^^

Skate- alright fine I will come.

Samwilks- that's the man I know and love!😂

Taylor- hayden??

Hayden- um... idk I haven't been feeling good.

Johnson- are you with Nate right now?

Hayden- no. But I'm riding with him if I go

Taylor- well if you feel better please please please come hay ❤️❤️❤️

—-
Nathan gets up after a while and gets dressed. "Do you wanna go or no?" He asks yelling from the bathroom. "Um ... yeah." I said getting up and putting a top on and some leggings. We get in the car and drive for a while. "Song louder." I laugh. "Why. I just am kinda humming along." "But you have such a good voice. I love it. Keep singing." He rolls his eyes and eventually sings loud.
We pull up and only 2 cars are there. We go in and it's Taylor, Johnson and Gilinsky. "Heyyy" Taylor says standing up hugging us both. " what can I get you guys to drink! vodka, white claw, carona?" "I will have a orange juice mixed with vodka." Nathan says. "I'll have water." I say. "What really? Cmon. You gotta have some alcohol!" "No thank you. I'm good right now." "Are you good hayden?" "Yeah."

We talked and played games and fucked around. Most of the guys and tia got wasted. "Anyone got weed?" Taylor asked. "No. I actually don't." Nate said. "What skate really, outta everyone you don't? What's wrong?? Are you sick too??" Sam asked. "No. Just left it at home. I mean I might in my car." "Go check!!" He nodded and went out to the car. I was hoping he didn't.
He came back with a bowl and a bag of weed. "Hell yeah bring the shit here." Sam said. Most of them smoked. The only ones who didn't was gilinsky, sia and I. It hit 3am and we turned on a movie on a huge projector. It sucked cause I couldn't cuddle up to Nathan really. I put my head on his shoulder and we watched the movie. When the movie was done Johnson was passed out. "You all can sleep in whatever rooms. I'm heading to bed. Hayden wanna come with me?" He asked kinda stumbling. " Taylor go get some rest. I'll stay down here and make sure these fuck heads won't do dumb shit." He nodded. " good idea." I went in and took the guest bed room. Down stairs. I have been sleeping next to Nathan and it was weird not to tonight. I struggled to sleep.
By 4:30 I fell asleep, but of course woke up at 8am. I went to the bathroom and got sick as usual. When I came out I ran into Taylor. "Hey you okay?" He asked grabbing my hand. " yeah just sick to my stomach." "Wanna go to the doctors??" He asked. " I already did. It's just a flu kinda virus. Don't worry I'm not contagious." He nodded. I went back to the guest bedroom and went back to sleep for a little.
Around 11:30 I heard the door open and shut I roll over and see Nathan at the door. " hey did you get sick ?" I nod. "Same time again?" "Yep" he come over and rubs my hair back from my face. Well you have a doctors appointment later today. We should get going soon." I nod. I get up and around and head out.
We start driving and I tell nathan to pull over. "Are you feeling sick??" He quickly asked. " no I need a kiss. I missed us. I have not being together." He smiles and leaned over and lightly pressed his lips to mine. He still smelt like weed. I break the kiss with a smile. "You make me so happy." I smile. "You make me the luckiest guy on earth."
We get back home and I change clean up and make Nathan take a shower before we go. Once we're ready we go in. "Do we want to know the gender?" He asked. "Do you?" "I mean.. sure." "Okay then." I smile. The nurse walks in and greets us. "So it looks like you're having..."