24

Hayden-  need space

Hayden- need space.

4k liked this photo

Comments-
Skate- wtf are you doing! Where are you.

Hayden- @skate fucking my life up.

Jackgilinsky- get your ass back . Don't do this

Madison- jumping off a cliff

JackJohnson- I love you. Come here.

—— gc—-

Hayden- boys I need time away.

Johnson- you took time with g you need to make smart choices

Nate- I hurt her.. a lot..

Hayden- no one has a chance so don't think you do. Leave me alone.

——
I call an Uber and head home. I'm drunk. I'm hurt and confused. I contemplated being done with life. I'm in so much pain... the cab pulls up and I see half the boys at my house. "You're kidding me.." I mumble. I hand the driver some money and get out.
"Hayden, what the fuck do you think you are doing." Gilinsky runs up to me pulling me in a hug. I just go limp and break down in tears. "Hayden.." Nate says coming up and putting his hand on my shoulder. "Guys I'm fine now leave." I say pulling away from them. "No you aren't Hayden." Nate says. "Nathan. Fucking leave." I say yelling, tears and rage fill me. I walk inside slamming the door. I pop open some liquor and lay on my couch. I drink for a bit and pass out to someone making noise in the kitchen.
I sit up and see Nate "Nathan what the fuck are you doing here, go home." I groan shoving my head my pillows. "No I need to make things right. I refuse to lose you." He says going back to what he was doing.
"What are you doing?" I say watching his swift motions. "Picking up and making breakfast. Also hissing the alcohol." "Nathan I need you to just go." " Hayden..this isn't you" he says "you are strong, independent, now you stay up drinking and crying alone." "Yeah well fucked things happen Nathan so go home." I say standing up and walking to my room.
I take some excedrin I found and laied down till I hear a knock. "Go away." But suddenly the door opened and I see g. It was kind of a relief. "Jack what.." I say still upset. He comes over and sits next to me wiping my hair from my face. "I am in live with you. I love you. And I will not stop till you understand that I won't hurt you ever again. And I know people said that.. even me. But I am so in love with you." " jack... I need time." "You had time Hayden. You've wasted over a week getting drunk and crying. You need to move on" he says getting annoyed. " I AM HURTING JACK. AND BEING AROUND YOU...IT IS A REMINDER IF WHY." I yell. " I am in love with you, and Nathan , and Sam! So what the fuck now. Sam is with stassie. He was who I thought was gonna be it with. Yet no."
Next thing I know he is smashing his soft lips to mine. We kiss and I pull away after a bit. "I love you... but I need time okay..?" I say tearing up. He nods.
He kisses my fore head and heads out. I decide to clean up and call Nathan.

Phone call

"Hello? Hayden!" " hey..." "what's up?" "Come over."

———-
I explain the same thing too him as I did to jack and I just wanted to be friends for now. Nothing changes about our friendship.

——Gc——
Hayden- hey guys. Party ?

Johnson- no alcohol for you. How about Taylor throws again. Like the old times?

Taylor- hell yeah

Sam- down

Skate- all in

Gilinsky - bring bathing suits! ;)

Skate- I got the weed 😂😬

Taylor- this weekend! All weekend ! Let's go!!

——