17

Groupchat-

Gilinsky-  come to the room Hayden

Hayden - okay.....

Taylor- dayum .... Is that a good idea

Johnson - probs not lmao

---
I roll my eyes and get back to the room to meet gilinsky.  Idk why I am. I shouldn't trust him again.  Yet I do..... Ugh. I unlock the door and gilinsky shuts the door and softly pins me against the wall. "Im sorry..... Hayden I wont have you mad at me any more." all I could do was look down. I couldn't give in.  He pulled my chin up. "Please." he gently said. I roll my eyes. " G..... You lied to me. Hurt me. What do you want me to do?" I said kinda breaking his grip from holding me on the wall. " I want you to forgive me..... I still love you..." he said walking back to the bed. "G... I do to... But I dont think its the best idea to be together." " just be friends?" he sled I nod and we go out to explore the city.

Group chat-

Sam- guys I just got text dumped....

-------

I quickly ran back up to the room and saw Sam tearing up. I ran over and tackled him with a hug. He hugged me back and had light sniffles. "Sammy.. im sorry..."  " honestly ... I dont care.. I kinda liked someone else and I was becoming distance with them but... Now I dont have to worry." he smiled at me. I smiled, rolled my eyes and hugged him again.

"Now lets go get some coffee and walk around new York!" I laughed standing up and walking to the elevators with Sam. He grabbed my hand pulled me close , grabbed my waist and softly put his lips to mine. And god , was it amazing. 

We explored the city, went out to dinner and head back and got our swimming suits on to swim for a bit.

Insta

amwilks- this beautiful girl is always here for me

amwilks- this beautiful girl is always here for me. @Hayden

98,3021 likes

Comments-

Stassie-  we need to talk.....

Skate- she is for everyone. For sure.

Hayden- thaws right no one messes with my best fwends or they get their ass

Madisonbeer-  big talk for a small girl. @Hayden

Gilinsky-  baby. Dont be like that to her. @madisonbeer

Hayden- baby??? Weren't you just asking me for another chance a couple hours ago. Are you that much of a Dick?! @Gilinsky