25

Hayden- little black dress ;)

Camerondallas, skate, and 257.8 k others liked this photo

Comments-

Skate- damn ma🥺🤤

Jackgilinsky- your so beautiful.😩❤️

Madisonbeer- turn around and you will see even more beauty babe ;) @jackgilinsky

Hayden- are you with Madison @jackgilinsky?

Samwilks- you looks really great Hay.

Jackgilinsky-  no.

Taylorcaniff- LETS GO IM HYPED FOR THIS PARTY 🎉 🥺😜

—-

I put some more make up on and hop in my car and head over to Taylor, he lives on the lower part of LA so it's a bit of a drive. I sing a bit and finally pull up to his house.
This is the first place I met all the guys. I kinda smile and get out. I was the way early to help out or hang for a bit. I don't knock I just walk in. "Taylor!" I yell from down stairs. He comes down shirtless and sweats on. " well hey there." He smiles checking out how I look. " you look good" he smiles pulling me in to a hug. "I mean.. you do too." I giggle. "I figured I'd come over to help out early if you need it." He nods, "I was gonna finish this movie and then head to the store. Wanna do that?" I nod, I slip off my heals and walk up stairs with him.
Low key he is kinda hot. But one, even if I had a chance it would complicate things or rush things then ruin them like everyone.  I get up and he jumps on to his huge bed. I sit on the edge, I finally got under the blankets cause I was cold. "Want a sweater you look cold?" "Sure." He hops up and goes to his closet and gets me one. I threw it on and we chilled till the movie was over. When it was over he hopped up and said he was going to go get ready.
I sit there for a bit till jack walks in, "what the fuck are you doing? With Taylor really??" He says almost yelling.
"Jack, no. I am waiting for him to get ready to go to the store and we watched a movie before." I said standing up trying to calm him down. " and oh look you have his sweater on and was most likely cuddling him and being your normal slutty self to get away from all the issues in your life! ." He yelled. " I was cold! I have a dress on. But if you want to act like that get the fuck out now. I'm not the one who just gained my trust back the turns around to be having his ex talking about being together like that. We're you with her jack?" I yell back. He looks down. " FUCK YOU JACK. I DONT CHEAT. I DONT DO SHIT. Get out now. I'm done with you right now."

He turns and walks out. Tears are streaming down my face. Taylor walks in 10 minutes later and sees me sitting on his bed in tears. " hey... what's wrong?" He says coming over hugging me. "Jack came in yelling at me to yet again be with Madison." I finally cleaned myself up and stopped crying when jack walks back in. Taylor's been hugging me and holding me. " okay yeah really? This is what I'm talking about, you cry and oh look another guy to the rescue." He says. "Bro turn your ass back around and walk it out the door." Taylor says. "Or what. Your a little shrimp." He kinda laughed. Next thing I knew Taylor's hand connected to jacks face.

———  please read and give feed back
HEY GUYS!!!! PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHO I SHOULD WEITE ABOUT NEXT I AM OPEN TO ANYONE BUT I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!