8-

Me- you guys up?

South-  ^^

Nate- where are you guys??

South-tay showed us a room upstairs last night where r u?

Nate- almost our whole crew crashed in the room next to Taylor's😂.

Me- Is everyone sleeping??

Nate - yes.

Me- ill b there in a sec to jump on them!!!!😂😂

Nate- okay😂 but can I help?

South- ^^^

Me-yessssss

Hayden's pov- 
I ran down stairs with south and we ran in to a room and it was empty. So we went to the next one and saw all the guys laying there past out. Nate stood up and smiled . I ran over and stepped up on the bed that the jacks were on. I started to jump up and down while Taylor and Sam were being shook while we all where yelling "WAKE UP!!!" they all sat up scared.

But Johnson just put the pillow over his head and gilinsky looked up and glared and grabbed my ankle. And pulled and I fell on top of them. "ow! " we all yelled and started to laugh.

"Why the fuck are you waking us up." gilinsky asked rolling over to look at me who was layed on top of both of them. "Cause im up im up don't you seeeee." I giggled. "Why do we have to?" he wined. "cause I wanna hang with you guysssss " I wined back.

Taylor sat up quickly "lets go to the beach!" he said quickly. "I didn't bring a swim suit ." I said with a poutty look. "Same...." south said. "Awe. Well ill buy you both one go get ready and we will leave in 20." Nate said i nodded and stood up rolling over gilinsky. "Ow!!!!" he yelled cause I plowed over him on purpose. "That's why I sleep by the wall." Johnson laughed. "Can I come with yall? " Sam asked. "Sure!" celia and I yelled and we walked out to go get ready. I changed into shorts and a white crop top, threw my white Adidas shoes and grabbed my phone and head down to see some of the guys whispering.

"Hey!" I yelled coming around the corner. "Ready?" Sam asked kinda grinning I nodded and I head out to see South in the front seat. I roll my eyes and hop in the back with Nate while south and Sam sat up front. We got stuck in casual California traffic and about 20 minutes after what we left we parked and head I'm to the store.

Nates pov- 
Hayden and I have been hanging out alot and becoming pretty good friends and in scared to tell her that I smoke and I am not sure how she will take it. I mean its kinda a problem but I never think to much of it.

"Omg it had been 45 minutes and you haven't showed us one yet." Sam wined as we were sitting out side of the changing room. "I can't find one I like!" Hayden wined back at him. "You offered to take us." south snapped back at us laughing. "Just show us what you have on now." I said and I heard a sigh before she unlocks the door and steps out. Damn. "Damn girl." I bust out with a grin. South stepped out to and our mouths dropped again. "Those are the ones." Sam says. They nod and go take them off.

We went and paid for them and head back to the house to change.
Hayden's pov-
Once we got back the guys were all over asking to see it and said no and went and changed. I then threw over a white croptop, booty shorts and vans and head out to all the boys changed. I threw my hair in a pony tail walking out the door.

"Wanna just jam in my car? " Sam asked we said ya and we all ran out the door to claim our spots . South of course got up front and we all had to shove in. Everyone took up the seats with a 3 seated car in the back and 4 people in it i had to sit on someone's lap.

"Here you can sit on my lap." Johnson said holding his hand out and helped me up. And we were on our way. Honestly Gilinsky  is super quite. I'm not sure there is just something about him.

Once we got there they jumped out and ran to the water throwing their stuff into a pile on the beach. I stopped and slowly stripped of my clothes . I walked to the water and it was so cold until someone jumped behind me and threw my over their shoulder. "Hey!" I yelled laughing. "Oh I'm sorry did you not want to go in?" they asked. I knew it was Nate. "Nate its cold don't even think about it." I said squirming. He kept walking having it get deeper and deeper until it reached my butt. "Nathan stopppp! " I yelled laughing. And just then he threw my in.

The cold water shocked my body as I slowly came to the surface and glared at Nate. "Don't call me Nathan." name grinned. And I jumped on him pushing him in to the water. When he popped back up I said "ill call you what I want " with a smirk.

The others were in shallower since how Nate wanted to throw me in deep. We head back to them. "Who wants to play chicken!" South yelled and we all yelled yes and picked partners. Nate was with Sam ,Johnson and south "wanna be with me?" Gilinsky asked. "Sure" I smiled and got up on his shoulders. Taylor wad the ref. "READY. SET. GO!" Taylor yelled And we all started to push each other down. Sam and south started to push until south fell and it was me and him. Gilinsky and Nate started to splash each other and I caught both of them (Nate and Sam) of guard and pushed Sam down. "OHHHH SAMS DOWN. HAYDENS THE WINNERRRR!" Taylor yelled and I threw my hands up and gilinsky helped my down and I high fived  him.

-----
It started to get later and we all headed back to LA with a longer drive. It want the same cars it was gilinsky, Johnson. And I. The other car south Sam me and Nate. South sat up front and Sam drove. I started to fall asleep and rested my head on nates shoulder.

"Hey. Wake up we are at your house." Nate said softly and I sat up. " I had a lot of fun. Ill text you guys in the morning. "I said getting out. Hugging them and head inside.

I went into my room. Damn. That was one of the funniest times of my life. Those crazy boys.