18

Hayden-  sometimes I wanna end it all

Hayden-  sometimes I wanna end it all. :/

509,817 likes

Comments-

Nate- OH HELL NO BABY GURL YOUR STUCK ON THIS EARTH WITH ME

Samwilks-  god damn😍 also nope i love you to muchhhh

Tessbrooks-  youre so beautiful tell me your secrets!

G- im sorry.... We need to talk

Madisonbeer- do it and end our suffering.

Ells- omg😍

---------

I was sitting on the edge of the bed when I felt arms wrap around me. I look up and see Sam. I smile and he pecked my lips. I lay down and he softly lays over me with a gentle kiss we cuddle. I cry a little but he comforts me. I really just need someone here. G keeps putting me in all these painful situations and yet i still want him. I mean I want Sam and Nathan and g but god I dont wanna lose him. He hurt me but I dont know.

We hear a knock as soon as I started drifting off to sleep. Sam gets up and answers the door. I hear two low distinct voices. One is Sam. He comes back and we cuddle up until I fall asleep. I wake up and roll over to see Sam still asleep , shirtless and in shorts. God he is so cute.

I get up and plug in my hair straighter and put on makeup AMD did my hair. Then changed. I took off my shirt so I was in just underwear and bra when some one walked into the bathroom. It was gilinsky... We still wee new York. And we still share a room with him.

"G !" I yelled. He just stood there and looked me up and down.  "Look Hay we need to talk." he said. "Do we?" I said throwing on my shirt "yes. Hayden im sorry. I really fucked up." "yeah you did." "please baby I want you. Its just hard with her.. Complicated.." "no jack. We aren't doing this. Earn my friend ship first and we will see what happens from there. No promises. Understand? " he nodded and took a step towards me grabing my waist. I look at his hands frozen not knowing what to do.  "Hayden... I love you." he said. "Bull shut in the first month you cheated an-" he cut me off by kissing me. God I miss him... He grabs my ass and slowly pulled down my thong. I kept kissing him why ... He tugged at the end of my shirt and pulled it off me and started to kiss down mY neck down my chest leaving hickeys in every place. He stopped and looked at me "god your beautiful." he smiled and kissed ne one last time before walking out.

What the fuck am I doing! I cant go back to him. Friends.  I keep telling myself that. I finish getting dressed and walk out Sam is up "hey Sammy!" I Saks jumping onto the bed. "Hey. Do you wanna go get coffee and explore the town with me?" he asked. I nodded and he got up slipping down his shorts to his underwear and putting on pants. I just watched his perfect body move around the room. "Did g walk in on you when you were is the bathroom?" he asked "yeah.."I said.

He finished and we walked out and head to the elevators. We got in them and he stopped. "Hayden what the fuck is on your neck." he said. His voice got low and demanding. "What do you mean?" I asked. He walked up to me and pulled my hair to the side and then grabbed the edge of my shirt and pulled it down a tiny bit to reveal most of my hickeys. "I can't believe you. He fucking hurt you god damn it." he said mad letting go and turning away. "Hayden why. Dont you get he doesn't change? Dont you get that I WANT YOU!" he said mad I could hear the break in his voice. All I could do was loom down. My eyes started to burn with tears. "HAYDEN I FUCKING LOVE YOU. Im done seeing you hurt. I dont wanna host be friends. I want you to be MINE." he said. "Sammy..." "if you are gonna fucking say you just want to be friends. I dont wanna hear it Hayden." he said walking away.

"Sam.. I love you too." I say and he turns around to look at me.