27

" I'll be right back I need to make a phone call." I say to Taylor. I walk down stairs and type in jacks number.
"Hello?" His raspy voice says. "Hey sleepy head." I laugh. "I wanted to make sure you were okay. I haven't heard from you at all and you were pretty intoxicated." "Yeah I got a ride home.. but about last night.." "ya you slept with a girl. I mean we aren't in a relationship jack." "I know but.. I kissed her, we got to a room and I stopped. You're all I wanted." I smile and it goes silent for a minute. " I love you. Come home to me.. please." He asks. " I will let you know what's going on in a few. But take some medicine and drink some coffee to sober up, see you soon."

I walk up and say by Taylor. "Taylor..." "Just.. I know what you're going to say Hayden. I know you like me. I do. And I will always be here for you. But I know you're in love with that jackass. And rally even though he broke out into a dick yesterday, he is a good guy who you love. Go to him." He smiles pulling me into a hug. I straddle him and sit on him lap in a hug. I change in to extra clothes I had hugged him good bye and kisses him one last time till I broke out " Taylor I can't do this. I can't just leave you down here because I am falling for you. You can't just be this far away from me and me have this amazing yet rough night and I.." he stopped me with a kiss. I know I wasn't making much sense but he knew what I meant. He lifted me pressing me against the wall, lightly kissing me, then moving to my neck. "Hayden.." he says softly. "I'm always here no matter what." "But I can't leave you." I say pulling him back into a kiss. He walks over and lays me in the couch hovering over me. I can feel his warmth, I crave his light touch. He kisses me and my neck and I tug at his shirt till he pulled it off. I smiled looking at his amazing body. I kiss his body. We make out for a bit and lay on the couch body to body.
"You know you want to go though." He says sitting up a little while later. " I have to.." "go to him. He is trying. He loves you." I nod , kiss him one more time and go to my car. A start it struggling to leave.  I call jack in the way there.

"Hello?" He says a little more awake. "Hey." "What's up? Are you home." "Im on my way home. Be there please?" "Yep" "okay." I could sense we were both smiling. We sit in silence for a minute. " okay I will see you there." "Okay." "I love you jack." "I love you too Hayden."

I hung up and about 45 minutes later I get home. I see jacks black car in the drive way. I pull out my keys and open the door to see rose pedals on the floor. I set my stuff down and follow them up stairs to my room. I see jack with some flowers and candies. "Jack.." I say tearing up. "Hayden. I love you. I'm tired of this off, on , never working shit. I'm so in love with you." He says. I jump into his arms. "You're so sweet Jack" I say smashing my lips to his. "Now I'm gonna take you on a date, go get dressed, and uh.. wear a bathing suit under it" he smiles. I go to my closet chose some things to wear and what bathing suit to wear and put it on while and he goes and changes also and gets ready.
We drive to a sandy beach, he laid out a blanket and we quickly stripped from our clothes racing to the water. " I win." I laugh. "Do you?" He says running , picking my up and throwing me over his shoulder till he was about waist deep. "Surrender or else!" He laughs. " okay okay!" I say as he lowers me to his waist, I wrap my legs around him. His body perfectly tanned and defined in the dim light. I press my forehead to his, a kiss him softly. He kisses me even more intensely, filling my stomach with butterflies. He is warm and sweet compared to the salty cold water bitting at my thighs.
"Hey guess what?" He says excited. "What." " I'm going to throw you now." He says as he dropped me in to the water. The ice cold water took ahold of my body.
Finally I pop up for air and yell "jack!" He grins. I quickly push his chest forcing him over and he falls under. He pulls me to him laughing. I lean up and go to kiss him and doge it as a joke. We play around for a bit then go dry off and lay in the blanket and eat a bit.

Hayden- you are like coming up for fresh air 🌊

JackJohnson, skate, and 5 million other people liked this photo

Comments-

Madisonbeer- I'd rather have you drown but okay 🥶🤢🤮

Jackgilinsky- ❤️💕

Skate- cute cute😩

Taylorcaniff- glad you're happy hay ❤️❤️

——
We pick up and he drops me off at my house. "Good night. Thank you for everything baby." I smile kissing him, trying to savor it till the next time I see him. "Of course. Good night. I love you." "I love you too."

I hop out and go inside. I get in the shower when I hear a knock on the bathroom door. And it opens, I get a little scared and pop my head out to see jack. "What are you doing here, I thought you went home, you scared me." I laugh. "I missed you. You gone for a couple days down state." I roll my eyes. "Okay well I will be out in a few I just got in." I say. I got no response. I wait a few minutes. "Jack?" I say looking outside the shower. I smile a bit. "Care if I join?" He grins. "I wouldn't mind at all." He steps in quickly placing his hand around my waist admiring my body as I do to him. He is so perfect. He has a perfectly defined body from every inch. He softly presses his hand on my waist to the wall and connects his lips to mine and kisses my body.
After quite a long, amazing shower we dry off and head back into my room. I throw on some lingerie and he just sleeps in his boxers. We cuddle up and fall asleep so perfectly and effortlessly like this really is the perfect place.