(Mr.Jeon)
Shh..hey...dont cry hun..

(Mrs.jeon)
Jungkook is still unconscious and irene will be punished with 10 years in a prison. Please wake up quickly.

(Y/n) POV)

'I felt cold and numb as I gain my consciousness little by little. I heard someone is talking to me. The voice sounds clear and clearer in a second. Its my mom's! I missed her. I wanted to hug her.'

'It felt like I didn't hug her for eternity. I gain my strength and started to move my hand. I tried to opened my eyes slowly.'

(Mrs.Jeon)
Hun...she moved her hand! She's awake! call the doctor!

'I felt my mom's hand slowly letting my hand go as the nurse and the doctor gather around me.'

(Seokmin POV)

'After I took my bath, I went straight away to (Y/n)'s room. But I saw hanna,mr and mrs jeon waiting at the outside.'

(Seokmin)
Mr. Jeon,what is going on? What happened to (Y/n)?

'Before he answered my question,a doctor suddenly came out from the room.'

(Seokmin)
Doctor,what happened to her?

(Doctor)
She is fine now. She is awake from her sleep.

(Seokmin)
Really? Can we meet her now?

(Doctor)
Sure. May I excuse myself now?

(Seokmin)
Sure..thanks.

'The doctor left and we came into the room. I saw (Y/n) sitting in the bed while facing the window.'

(Y/n) POV)

'I turned my head as I heard someone came in. Its my family and my friends. My mom hugged me tightly and followed by my dad and hanna. When I saw seokmin,I smiled happily at him.'

(Seokmin)
(Y/n) how are you?

(Y/n)
Never feel better.

'He hugged me tightly as I hugged him back.'

(Seokmin)
I miss you..

(Y/n)
Me too.

'He broke the hug and sat down on the couch. Suddenly,wonwoo came in and I hugged him. But there is someone who is missing. Jungkook? Where is he?'

(Y/n)
Mom...where is jungkook?

'My mom face changed and looked at me.'

(Mrs.jeon)
He...is here. At the other ward room.

(Y/n)
What happened?

'My parents have a glanced towards each other and I am still curious.'

(Y/n)
Dad what is happening now? Where is he?

'After 3 minutes,We stopped in front of the door. I glanced at Hanna who pushed me with a wheelchair. My mom went i nto the room followed by me. My tears started to drop when I saw jungkook on the hospitalized bed,unconscious.'

'Hanna pushed me closer to jungkook and I hold his hand. Cold.'

(Y/n)
What happened...to him?

(Mr.jeon)
He donored his blood to you and now he is lacked of blood. That's why he is critical now.

(Y/n)
Jungkook...hey..bunny..wake up..I am here. Thanks to you and now I am awake.Now its your turn to wake up. Please wake up..

'Hanna hugged me by my shoulder.'

(Hanna)
Stay strong..even though he is unconscious,but I know he knew that we are here for him.

(Seokmin)
(Y/n)...(hold my hand) I know you love him...very much...he knew it too..dont be too sad ok.

'I hold jungkook hand and kissed it.'

(Y/n)
Wake up bunny..

'Suddenly,the heart beating machine started to make a crazy sound. Jungkook started to breath heavily. My dad called the docter as I keep holding his hand and asked him to calm down. But suddenly,the machine started to make a sound that can break everyone heart.'

'The straight-line sound. I looked at the the machine and it was a straight line. I looked at jungkook. His face is pale.'

(Y/n)
No...! Jungkook! Please dont leave me! Wake up! Jungkook wake up please!

'I cried loudly as I cant control my sadness anymore. No matter how much I tell myself that he is still sleeping,it will not change the fact that...he is gone. Although I am hoping for some miracle to happened.'

'Seokmin hold me cuz I started to scream like a crazy person. I shook his body harder but no reaction.'

(Seokmin)
(Y/n) please calm down...

'I tried to loosen his grip but it didn't work. But I used all of my strength and I am free from his grip. I move closer to jungkook as I hugged him with my tears streaming non-stop.'

(Y/n)
Why did you break your promise? You promised to stay with me. But why did you leave? I just want you to know that..I love you..brother...

'After that,I keep crying silently while still hugging him. I stayed like that for a dew minutes and keep saying that I love him.'

'Without no one expectations,the machine started to make a beep sound. I didn't realize it until.'

(???)
I love you too,stupid.

'I was very shocked and when I sat up and looked at him. I started to cry again. He is alive and he is smiling at me.'

(Y/n)
Jungkook...is that you?

(Jungkook)
Of course stupid. I am still alive.

'I smiled happily and hugged him tightly.'

(Y/n)
Please...never leave me again ever.

(Jungkook)
Of course.

_____

'After a week,I already discharged from the hospital but not jungkook. I was sitting beside his bed watching him eating.'

(Y/n)
So..is it delicious?

(Jungkook)
Not really..

(Y/n)
Yah...

(Jungkook)
Of course it is. Thank you.

(Y/n)
Heheh..welcome. I still cant believe that this is happening in my life. I lost seokmin and now I'm back with him,I got stabbed and you almost died. It felt like a dream. Right?

(Jungkook)
Actually (Y/n)...
It is only a dream.

'I looked at him with weirdly and asked him.'

(Y/n)
What do you mean?

To be continued

_____

Sorry I took so long to continue..dont forget to vote and sorry for the bad English. I will try to post the nect chapter quickly..Are you satisfied with this chapter? Hehehe bye...thanks for reading...