Chapter:14

'It has been a week seokmin did not come to the office. I started to worry. I tried to calles him again and again but he did not anwsered it. For the next two days,we will have a grand launching at a hotel. We need him.'

'I tried to think where could he go now. Suddenly that place popped out in my mind.'

(Y/n)
Yeah...maybe there...

'After work, I started to drive that place. It took half an hour to reached there. I parked my car in front of a House. This place is where he usually go if he have problem. The reason is...it was very near to a lake.'

'I stood in front of the door still thinking. Should I ring the bell? Or not? Whatever! I will ring this door. I pushed the button once and waiting for him. There was no anwser. I rang it again to confirmed it. After awhile, someone opened the door and its him. His eyes swollen and his face was pale. Maybe he cried a lot.'

(Y/n)
C..c..CEO?

'He looked at me with shocked. I was about to say something when he suddenly pulled me into his embrace. He was crying and sobbing on my shoulder while I just tap his back slowly.'

(Y/n)
Hey...CEO,its ok now...relax..I am here.

(Seokmin)
I am sorry...(crying) I am really...(sob)sorry... now I know..(sob) how it feel when someone cheated. I am sorry..please forgive me (Y/n).

(Y/n)
Hey....shh..its ok...I forgive you ok...now can you let me in?

'He nodded and we entered the house. We sat down at the couch and started to talk.'

(Y/n)
Seokmin....Have you eat?

'He shook his head.'

(Y/n)
Have you take your bath today?

'He shook his head again. I smiled at him and fixed his messy hair a little.'

(Y/n)
Now...I want you to take your bath. I will prepare your food,ok?

'He smiled and nodded. I stood up and prepared his dinner. Not long after that, he came to the kitchen and sat down. I served the food and he ate it greedily. I chuckled while seeing him eating. Cute.'

'Not long after that, I washed the dishes as he already finished eating. Suddenly,I felt arms hugging me from behind l. I stopped my action and looked at him.'

(Y/n)
What's wrong?

(Seokmin)
Nothing...I just need someone to hug...continue it.

'I finished my work and dried my hand. He let me go as I turned to him. His eyes stared right into my eyes. His gazed, made me feel weak.'

(Seokmin)
I...I..I am sorry (Y/n)..

(Y/n)
Its ok.

'Now it was very awkward. He just stared my eyes as I exploring the look of his hazel eyes. Suddenly, he moved closer to me and I did not move at all. When he was just inches away, I turned my head to prevent him from kissing me.'

(Y/n)
Its wrong seokmin. You have a wife.

(Seokmin)
Who said?

(Y/n)
What do you mean? Hey, do you forget that Irene is your wife?

(Seokmin)
I was her husband.

(Y/n)
Was?

(Seokmin)
I divorced with her.

'I widened my eyes and pushed him away from me.'

(Seokmin)
What's wrong?

(Y/n)
Why did you do that? Do you know how hurt it is? Why? Why did you repeat your mistake?

(Seokmin)
She cheated on me. She was just using me to..destroy your life.

(Y/n)
W..what?

(Seokmin)
I am telling the truth (Y/n). I realized that I never love her.

(Y/n)
Why did you do that?

(Seokmin)
Cuz I love you (Y/n)...I love you and I really regret it when I left you.

(Y/n)
You said it was a mistake to marry me back then.

(Seokmin)
Its not a mistake. Its a miracle to have you in my life.

(Y/n)
Mistake or miracle.....its just the same. You never love me.

(Seokmin)
I told you.. I love you (Y/n)...not anyone else. Just you.

(Y/n)
So...what do you want from me?

(Seokmin)
(Y/n)...please comeback to me...I missed you. I promised to love you and never leave you again.

(Y/n)
I dont know..I..

(Seokmin)
Everybody deserve a second chance. So do I. I promised I will fix everything. Can you give me a second chance?

'I looked at him. Thinking in confusions. Should I? When I think about it again...i want to... I smiled and nodded as yes.'

'Not wasting a second he suddenly captured my lips. I closed my eyes and just let it happen. He pulled out from the kiss and looked at me.'

(Seokmin)
Thanks....I love you honey..

(Y/n)
Love you too.

'2 weeks passes after that happend. Actually we started our relationship again without anyone knowing about it. It was lunch time and I am waiting for seokmin at the main entrance.'

(???)
Hi sweety.

(Y/n)
Hi seokmin..finally.. lets go I am starving right now.

'We went to the restaurant and ordered our food. I was having a chat when someone called seokmin.'

(???)
Seokmin..

(Seokmin)
I..irene! What do you want now?

(Irene)
Please I am sorry. Please let me be with you again. Give me a second chance.

(Seokmin)
Umm...where's your boyfriend? Is he here?

(Irene)
Seokmin please..I am begging you now.

(Seokmin)
(Smirked) why should I? You should go to your boyfriend. Aahh...did he left you? Because you dont have a money.. oohh....so sorry..

(Irene)
Stop it seokmin! Please accept me back.

(Seokmin)
No thanks...I am fine. I have (Y/n) now so you can go back to your 'Ex' Boyfriend.

(Irene)
This is all your fault (Y/n)!

'She was about to slapped me but luckily seokmin catched he hand before it hit.'

(Seokmin)
If you touch an inch of her skin, I will kill you irene. Now go! Leave us!

'Irene left with her angry face.'

(Irene POV)

'I went to the toilet and screamed like a crazy person. I looked myself at the mirror and washed my face.'

(Irene)
You bastard! You will pay for this (Y/n) . Your life will be miserable (Y/n). I....will kill you..for sure.

To be continued....
P/s: sorry late and sorry if it cringe.

(Maybe this ff will be until chap 16. Thanks for reading this story.사랑해)