Chapter:13

(Seokmin POV)(30 minutes ago)

'I was walking at the mall with my wife. I actually still thinking about what (Y/n) said to me. She loved me. Suddenly I saw someone familiar sitting on the bench. I looked at that person to recognized him or her.Its (Y/n)! I dont know why I suddenly feel so happy.'

'I was about to approached her but someone had already approach her first. I stood there because its Taehyung. I can saw (Y/n) is happy with him. But why do I feel jealous? I mean its not necessary,right? Suddenly when I saw Taehyung was about to kiss (Y/n), my blood boiled with anger as I ran to him and punch him at the face.'

(Seokmin)
Yah!What are you doing to my wife huh?

'Time skip and I am at home. I laid down while irene lay beside me.'

(Irene)
Baby,why do you call her your wife?

(Seokmin)
Who?

(Irene)
(Frowned) (Y/n) of course!

(Seokmin)
It was an accident ok?

(Irene)
Liar.

'She got up and looked at me.'

(Irene)
You love her right?

(Seokmin)
Please irene stop it. I dont want to fight with you now.

(Irene)
Oh please seokmin. You're lame.

'I opened my eyes widely after she said that. I stood up beside the bed while irene was at the other side.'

(Seokmin)
What do you want from me now irene? TELL ME!!

'I shouted as I lost my temper. I cant hold it back anymore.'

(Seokmin)
I ALREADY GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT! INCLUDING DIVORCED WITH (Y/N) 5 YEARS AGO. AND NOW PLEASE JUST LET ME REST. I AM SO TIRED TALKING WITH YOU RIGHT NOW.

'I stormed out from the bedroom and went to my car. I droved away to the park...where I finally confess to (Y/n) that I did not need her. I sat down at the bench and started to think abkut (Y/n).'

(End POV)(Y/N POV)

(2 weeks after what happend)

'I was doing my work at the café when suddenly Hanna and jennie came to me.'

(Hanna)
Hi (Y/n).

(Y/n)
Hi..oh just the two of you?

(Jennie)
Yeah..so may we join you?

(Y/n)
Sure but not to loud. I am doing my work.

'They smiled and ordered their drinks. I continue doing my work when someone texted me. I looked at the ID name and its seokmin. Ots been 2 weeks he did not talk to me because of the awkwardness. '

(Seokmin)
Meet me at the office after work tomorrow.

(Y/n)
Why?

'He didn't anwser after that. I just sighed and continue my work. Time passed and we went to my apartment. I went to the kitchen while they waited for me. I cooked some noodles and chicken soup. After I finished,I called them and we eat together.'

(Hanna)
Wow (Y/n) your cooking skill is good.

(Y/n)
Of course. I was used to be a wife ok?

(Jennie)
Thats why its very good.

'After we ate they went home and I took my bath. After that I went to bed and drift to my dreamland.'