Chapter:12

(Seokmin)
Lets dance..

'He guided my steps and finally I can do it. I smiled and started to dance along with him. Time passed and the music end. I looked up to face him unfortunately our faces were just inches away. He stared right in my eyes with his dark eyes.'

(Y/n)
Ceo Lee....

(Seokmin POV)

'Again.It happend again.My heart started to beat fast again. She always make me feel flutter. Jeon (Y/n)...am I ....falling for you again? No,it cant be.I already have Irene. But irene never make me like this.'

(End POV)(Y/n POV)

(Y/n)
Seokmin...

'He startled a bit and anwsered me.'

(Seokmin)
Yes?

(Y/n)
Why are you holding me too long? Your wife will see it.

(Seokmin)
O..oh..yeah..

'He let me go and we sat back at our seat. The dinner continued by games and I feel bored. I secretly yawned sometimes but Seokmin Notice it.'

(Seokmin)(whisper)
Do you want to go outside?

(Y/n)
Huh?

(Seokmin)
You look sleepy...lets go outside.

'Before I said anything,He grabbed my hand and brought me out at the veranda. I took a deep breath and looked at the view.'

(Y/n)
The view is so nice..

(Seokmin)
Yeah...look! There's a lot of stars.

'I looked at the sky and stared at the sky-diamonds.'

(Seokmin)
(Y/n)...do you remember what we do at our first date?

(Y/n)
Yeah...we watched the stars while eating at the restaurant.

(Seokmin)
I cant believe you still remember it.

(Y/n)
How can I forget one of my precious memory?

(Seokmin)
From what I did, you should be forgetting about old us.

(Y/n)
Why should I?

'I faced him and looked at him waiting for his anwser.'

(Seokmin)
I cheated and married with your sister yet you still be kind to me and never forget our memory.

(Y/n)
Its doesn't matter who married with you. What I know, if someone have your love,They are the most lucky person in this world. And I had it although it end already. Thats why I always cherish our memory to remember that....I was one of the luckiest person...when I had your love.

(Seokmin)
(Y/n)... I-

(Y/n)
You want to say sorry? No need seokmin. You deserve someone better than me.

'I looked up at the stars and started to recall all of my memory with seokmin.'

(Y/n)
Although....I always hope....what happend is supposed to be my nightmare.

(Seokmin)
Why nightmare?

(Y/n)
Because when we're married I said to myself,if I loose you...it will be my worst nightmare.That's why I always hope...what happend is just a nightmare.

(Seokmin)
Why?

(Y/n)
If I say I love you, will it be enough to explain everything?

(Seokmin)
You...love..me?