Chapter:10

(Taehyung)
What..I..I..

(Seokmin)
Come on (Y/n) we will be late for meeting.

'Before I say anything,he pulled.me and dragged me to the lift. He pushed the close button and the lift started to move. I stood behind while he stood infront of me.'

(Y/n)
CEO Lee, are you ok?

'Sudedenly he came closer to me and stood right in front of me. I was shocked and move backwards. I thought he will stop but no. He came closer to me everytime I stepped back.'

(Y/n)
C...c..CEO...lee..what are..you..doing?

'Suddenly my back hit the elevator wall. He suddenly slammed his hand to the elevator wall on my right side. He leaned closer with his I dont know. Angry, unsatisfied or jealously face'

(Y/n)
CEO....What's wrong?

'He stared at me with his sharp,cold gaze. '

(Seokmin)
Can you please...stop flirting with other man while you are with me?

(Y/n)
Huh? I dont under-

(Seokmin)
You know what I mean.

'Not after that long,we arrived at the 14th floor. I followed him to the meeting room. He sat and I sat beside him. Time skip and we already finished. I was about to speak but he left me. I followed him until he stopped .'

(Seokmin)
(Y/n) stop following me.

(Y/n)
What?why?

(Seokmin)
Stop!following!me!

'I was shocked because he shouted at me.'

(Y/n)
CEO Lee, are you ok?

(Seokmin)
Just....go...

'He started to walk away as I still standing there. When I realized he is in his car, I ran towards the car. Unfortunately the car started to drive away. Great! He leave me alone here.'

(Y/n)
What the heck is wrong with that guy? He left me....

(???)
(Y/n),what are you doing here?

'I turned around and its Taehyung.'

(Taehyung)
What are you doing here? Alone? Where's seokmin?

(Y/n)
Aa..aa..he left...

(Taehyung)
What? How will you go home?

(Y/n)
I will just take a taxi then.

(Taehyung)
Let me send you.

(Y/n)
Its ok...

(Taehyung)
Come on...

'He pulled my wrist and brought me to his car. He opened the car door and I sat down. After he sat, the car started to drive away.'

(Taehyung)
Are you ok (Y/n)?

(Y/n)
Yeah...

(Taehyung)
What if lets go have a dinner?

(Y/n)
Dinner? Where?

(Taehyung)
Wherever you want.

' After some times, the car stopped at a korean restaurant. We went out from the car and started to look for our seat. Time skip when we already ordered our food we started to talk a lot. Time skip and now we already at my own apartment.'

(Taehyung)
See ya...

'I just nodded at him. I went inside and took my shower. After I finished, I went to sleep. Time skip and its been 2 weeks and CEO Lee is still angry with no reason. I was sitting on my desk when Nayeon called me from behind.'

(Nayeon)
Yo (Y/n). The ceo want to see you.

(Y/n)
Why?

'She shrugged her shoulder and went back to her desk. I went staright to the room and I knocked of course.'

(Seokmin)
Uhmm....come in..

'I opened the door and I saw him focus on his paper.'

(Y/n)
What's wrong,CEO Lee?

(Seokmin)
Don't forget about the dinner.

(Y/n)
What dinner?

(Seokmin)
Ok you can go now. (Cheeky smile)

(Y/n)
Wh..what?

(Seokmin)
Go go..(smile)

'I opened the door and left. I sat down at my desk and think about what he told me just now.'

(Y/n)
Since when he know to smile that cheekily? But...kinda cute...yah yah what are you talking about (Y/n)?

'I continued my work. Time skip and its already 4.30pm. I stretched my arms and leaned back to the chair. Suddenly my phone vibrate and there's a message from seokmin. I opened the text.'

CEO Lee
(Go home and get ready.)

'I furrowed my eyebrows and text him back.'

Me
(What do you mean CEO Lee?)

CEO Lee
(Go home and get ready for the dinner)

Me
(May I know what dinner?)

CEO Lee
(Our company dinner. Go go...the other stuff are already ready to go home.)

Me
(Ok.)

'I packed my stuff and went to the basement to took my car. I started the engine and drove back to my apartment. When I arrived, I stood in front of my closet thinking what to wear. Finally, I chose a white long dress. Time skip after I do my make up and do my hair, I grabbed my handbag and went to my car.'

'I started to drove and finally I arrived at a big luxurious hotel. I parked my car and went inside. The party is at the 3 floor so I entered the lift. When I about to close it someone say something.'

(???)
Hold the door!

'I quickly pressed the door open button. I look at the someone who shouted and its....my boss Lee seokmin with his wife, Irene. I smiled at them and seokmin smile back while irene just give me a smirk. I pushed the close button and the lift started to move.'

(Y/n)
Good evening CEO Lee, Mrs.Lee.

(Seokmin)
Good evening..(smile)

(Irene)
Baby,once you step into the party can you please dont leave me alone?

(Seokmin)
Ok....but I cant promise..

(Irene)
Awww...please...(pouted)

(Seokmin)
Irene can you just..stop it? (Y/n) is here.

(Irene)
Oh there's someone here? I dont know...sorry (Y/n) if me and my husband disturb you...

'He kissed seokmin. I didn't want to see but since the elevator surrounding is made by a metal-mirror, it reflected. I saw it. I closed my eyes. I was about to cry but I hold it.'

(Y/n)(in mind)
Why do I feel hurt? Please (Y/n) no...dont be sad...its ok...

'Luckily the door is open so I get out from there quickly as possible. I went to the toilet and washed my face.'

(Y/n)
What's wrong with me?

'Suddenly I cried but I dont know why. I tried to stop but I just cant. This tears is more like a suffering tears, heartbroken tears and regret tears but question is why am I feeling like this now?'

(???)
(Y/n)...are you ok?

To be continued
P/s: sorry I am late....enjoy although its cringe...heheh

Thanks for the 100 views...I really appreciate it..사랑해!!!