Chapter:2

' I woke up and looked at the clock. Its already 7 pm. I took my bath and went downstairs. I was about to sit at the living room couch when someone call me.'

(Y/n)
Hi

'i hugged him'

(???)
I already know... dont worry im here

(Y/n)
Thanks wonwoo.

'Wonwoo is the eldest while jungkook is the second, im the third and irene is the last one.'

(Jungkook)
Wonwoo,(Y/n), lets have our dinner.

(Wonwoo)
Ok. Lets go (Y/n).

'i followed him and sat at the dining table.'

(???)
(Y/n)..

(Y/n)
Dad..

(Mr.jeon)
I'm sorry for what happend..

'He approached me and hugged ne tight'

(Y/n)
Im fine now..

(Mr.jeon)
Thank god...

'he let me go and sat at his chair.we started to eat our food. Time skip and we already finished our dinner. My parents and brothers went to the living room.'

'I sat at the couch and watched th tv together. Suddenly someone rang the door bell. One of the maid rushes and opened the door. We all were shocked to see who is coming. Its Irene, seokmin and his parents.'

(Mr.jeon)
Mr.lee! What are you doing here?

(Mr.lee)
We are here to talk about your daughters and my son.

' I just stood beside my mom and looked down. I am not ready to face him nor his family.'

(Mr.jeon)
Sit down

(Y/n)
I will go, excuse me.

(Mrs.lee)
(Y/n)...please stay for awhile.

(Y/n)
For what? To be played with this cheater?! No...please I dont have anything with him. Also that girl who sit beside him.

(Wonwoo)
(Y/n)..calm down.( comfort me)

(Mr.lee)
Please (Y/n)... let clear this first..

(Y/n)
Have you sign the paper?
(I glared at seokmin)

(Seokmin)
Not yet...

(Y/n)
What? You're still my husband?!

(Seokmin)
Yes and now I want you to sit down.

'I sighed and sat beside my brother.'

(Mr.jeon)
Seokmin,do you really want to marry irene?

(Seokmin)
Yes dad.

(Mr.jeon)
Did (Y/n) agree stay with you while you have a new wife?

(Seokmin)
No..she want me to divorce her and I am willing to do it.

(Jungkook)
You son of-

(Y/n)
Jungkook,calm down.

(Jungkook)
How can I calm down? 2 years ago this man said he really want to marry you. I was the one who helped him but now...this man said he want to divorce you...

(Seokmin)
Sorry jungkook but I love irene.

(Mr.lee)
Seokmin if you really want to have a divorce with her, are you ok?

(Seokmin)
Yes...

(Y/n)
I agree if he want to divorce me..

(Mr.lee)
Ok...since (Y/n) already signed it, its your turn seokmin.

(Seokmin)
Ok.

'he took the pen and sighed. He really signed it. He signed the paper. I stood up with my teary eyes.'

(Y/n)
Now finally, im free. Thanks for everything seokmin. I hope you will live happy without me...in your life.

'i ran to my room and cry. I dont know if its happy or sad tears. I decided to go far away from seoul for a while to relax my mind. I closed my eyes and drove asleep. Time skip its already morning.I took my bath and went outside.'
(???)
(Y/n)...

(Y/n)
Oh wonwoo? Good morning.

(Wonwoo)
Lets go.

'We went downstairs and have our breakfast. I greeted my parents and brother.I took the food and started to eat it.'

(Y/n)
Mom,dad, I have something to tell you.

(Mr.jeon)
What is it?

(Y/n)
I think I will go to New York to continue my study.

(Mrs.jeon)
Are you ok about it? It will be ťiring?

(Y/n)
I will be fine..is it ok to you guys?

(Mrs.jeon)
You can go sweetheart. Take your time to recover from him.

(Y/n)
Thanks mom.

'Time skip. Its been two weeks since that incident happened. I was on my way to the airport with my family. I checked in and we sat at one of the café at the airport.'

(Mr.jeon)
How long you will be gone?

(Y/n)
I dont know maybe in 3 years.

(Wonwoo)
That will be so long.

(Y/n)
Dont worry. I will be back soon.

'We had a chat and it was finally the time. I stand in front of the departure entrance. I hugged my mom and she kissed my forehead.'

(Mrs.jeon)
Take care, sweetheart.

' I let her go and I hugged my dad. He did the same thing and same goes to my brothers.'

(Jungkook)
Take care (Y/n).

(Wonwoo)
Yeah, call us if you need something.

(Y/n)
I will. Now I need you to keep secret that I am at new york. And dont ever say anything that related to both of them.

(Jungkook&wonwoo)
Ok.

'finally, I glanced at my family for the last time before enter the door.'

(Y/n)(in mind)
Good bye mom,dad,jungkook and wonwoo.....Goodbye seokmin... please be happy..

'I waved my hand to my family and went inside. I line up at the immigration section and now I am sitting at the aeroplane waiting for it to fly'

P/s: please dont judge my english..