"What? No way."

I quickly refused because I don't wanna date him again no and never.

"I accept."

Chanyeol suddenly spoke as I look at him unbelievably.

"What are you-"

I was about to talk but he suddenly took my hand and directly look into my eyes.

After our fight he never touched me and this is the first time after that, like always his touch made my heart race.
I tried to control it but I couldn't.

"Just trust me on this. Ok. I will never let you down."

With that he gave me a squeeze which made me lost again. He gave Hyun to Kai who is walking with Kyungsoo all this time and Kris start to play the game.

After a long search he catched a yellow Tweety and when he is about to put in to the cannal that we can get the toy it dropped.

He slapped the machine and squeeze his eyes which made me smile.

"Mommy don't worry daddy is going win this. He bought us many toys like this."

Hyun said proudly while Chanyeol put a coin and turned to me.

"Which one do you want?"

"Ah.. oh. Myun-"

I was about to tell Myun to pick a one but Chanyeol interrupted.

"Not Myun Baek. Just pick a one. This game is for you. Isn't it? I will take them toys after that right guys?"

He said as both of them nod at him.

"Oh.. ok..."
I look at the toy machine and point out a strawberry color Teddy which is not smaller than others.

"Okay let's start."

Chanyeol said as handle the machine skillfully and catch the teddy within minutes as put it to the cannal as it came out.

As both Hyun and Myun started to cheer and clap at his dad which makes me smile more

"This is for you."

He gave me the teddy with a biggest smile.
And of course I accepted it as Chanyeol turned to Kris who is glaring at him.

"Oh kris I forgot to tell, if I win I need you to get lost from my family."

I just stunned by his words actually the last word family did he really think me as his family.

But my thoughts dismissed by Kris's voice.

"Don't get your hopes up Mr.Park. we still have two more games Left."

He said as took his steps towards the shooting game counter as we followed him.

Of course this is not going to be easy. Kris is a great shooter  that's why he choose this game I know.

But somehow I trust Chanyeol on this.

"You go first Mr.Park because you won the last game."

Kris gave the first chance to chanyeol. I know he is doing this on purpose to know how much he can shoot.

Chanyeol took his gun and aimed to the moving ghost like dolls and they gave four chances to each player while there are five dolls moving.

Chanyeol took his first chance but he failed sharpening Kris's smirk.

As kris used his first chance while quickly hit one of the doll that dropped down easily. I know he is good at this. It's not surprising.

While Chanyeol use his second chance hit on a doll but didn't drop down.