The Marshal of the Undying Army

Start from the beginning

(Third and final Ascension outfit. It is completely red)

(His eyes turns like this when on his raging state)

History: He was president of Paraguay from 1862 until his death in 1870. He was the eldest son of Juana Pabla Carrillo and the president Carlos Antonio Lopez.

At a very young age he served in the Paraguayan army fighting against Juan Manuel de Rosas in the sporadic hostilities sustained by Paraguay and Argentina during the Platine Wars. After the downfall of Rosas, he became Ambassador of Paraguay, as Minister Plenipotentiary, in several European countries from 1853-1855. At his return in Asuncion, he was appointed Vice-President of the Supreme Government of his father, Carlos Antonio Lopez, and then assumed the Presidency when his father died.

He is one of the most controversial figures in South America history, particularly because of the Paraguayan War, known in the Plate Basin as "Guerra de la Triple Alianza".

From one perspective, his ambition were the main reason for the outbreak of the war while other arguments maintain that he was a fierce champion of the independence of South America nations against foreign rule and interests.

He resisted until the very end and was killed in action during the Battle of Cerro Cora, which marked the end of the war.

Rarity: ☆☆☆☆.
Cards: Quick/Quick/Arts/Buster/Buster.
Alignment: Chaotic-Evil.
Strength: B.
Endurance: A.
Agility: C+.
Mana: D.
Luck: E.
Noble Phantasm: A.

Class Skills~

Mad Enhancement: EX.

Riding: B.

Avenger: A.

Memory Correction: B.

Self-Replenishment(Mana): C.

Personal Skills~

Determination of Steel: EX: Influenced by Mad Enhancement, this skill has reached to a severe state which makes him being incapable of surrendering unless he's ultimately defeated.

Flames of Wildfire: A: He is often said that he is the flames that caused the war and scorched his homeland. Those flames are pure crimson of rage and hatred.

Subversive Activities(Warfare): A+: The ability to deal heavy losses upon an army, inflicted upon a single enemy may end up in a cruel and violent death upon said enemy. If the enemies survives they will be left extremely weakened to fight. Game Effects; Greately decreases all enemies defenses for 3 turns. Decreases all enemies attacks for 3 turns.

Noble Phantasm~

Ñarõ Guerreo~The Wild and Unshakable: Anti-Army/Anti-Unit: A: The desperate defense of the Paraguayan army during the war sublimed into a wild and furious assault. It temporarily renders innefective the degradation of the physical abilities caused by the damage of the body. Once this Noble Phantasm is activated, no one may be able to stop the this charge filled with rage and hatred. Unlike a certain Berserker's Noble Phantasm. This one is truly fit to take on both one person or even an entire army of any size, coming from the common thinking "As long as he stands, Paraguay shall never surrender." All his rage and resentment burst out from his body like black and red flames that covers his entire body. Game Effects; Increases own NP damage for 1 turn. Increases own Attack for 1 turn. Grants self Burning Battlefield for 3 turns. Inflicts Burn with 1000 damage to self for 3 turns[Demerit].