20

Layla's POV

"I don't like being kept in the dark about things and I want to know things about you and, I don't like not knowing." I can't believe he's saying that. He doesn't like being kept in the dark! He knew about the family and the business he knew and I was kept in the dark for 16 years.

"That's funny.."

"What do you mean?"

"You knew about dads 'business' and what he does and you didn't tell me, you also knew that you would be taking over one day which is completely dangerous and nothing like you so why did you think that you couldn't tell me? Because I couldn't handle it ?!"

"So what? I have a boyfriend, I need something to feel normal to keep me sane because it's not everyday that someone tries to shoot your parents you know. So many things have happened in the past month, me getting raped, mums cancer, Laura getting pregnant, a shooting at our parents wedding. Having a boyfriend it keeps me sane and if you have a problem with that you deal with it, don't make me feel bad because I actually just want to be happy."

Before he could say anything I turned around and all my brothers were at my door meaning that they had just heard about everything I said, even the boyfriend part.

I couldn't stick around to see their reactions so I grabbed my coat and left. Left the house. I didn't know where I was going, I would go to Caleb's but then I'll have to explain everything and that'll scare him off.

I went to the park and sat on a bench. I wanted to call my mum because they'll still be on their flight, I don't want to ruin their honeymoon, they needed it, but I also needed my mum. Just to speak to her will be enough and I needed to do what I need to do.

I got out my phone and it went straight to voicemail like I knew it would. "Hey mum, it's me, call me when you get this, they all know about Caleb and I snapped at Alex, you guys have only been gone for 30 minuets. Can you just call me when you get this please?"

I hung up when I said every ring that I had to say. I didn't want to go home yet because only god knows what I was going to be walking into. So I just stayed sat down on the bench, I curled up and then I was just left with my thoughts.

Alex's POV

I never thought about all of the different things that she was going through, she was hiding the pain well and she shouldn't have to be. I shouldn't have gotten mad at her and said all those things but now everyone in the household knows about Layla and her boyfriend.

I guess I could start making it up to her by making sure no one freaks out when she comes back home. I looked at them and the only one who seemed mad was Micheal out of all of them. Like Layla he was also kept in the dark about ever being so there's no wonder why he's mad.

I don't think Alfie and Isaac had properly taken it in yet as they looked like they had just been frozen. Jacob shook his head at me as he thought I done something else wrong again.

"Well you all know now, you heard how much she's been under and how well she's kept it in, but when she gets back you will pretend like nothing bad has happened, because it hasn't, she has a boyfriend and she's happy with him, that's all we care about is for her to be happy."

"Who's her boyfriend?" I heard Alfie day as he figured it would be someone from our School.

"It's Caleb, and I know you all won't like it because he's the player but apparently he hasn't slept with anyone for a while and we can't have a day in her live life so all we can do is support her and be there for her which we all are going to do."

Before they could argue and I glared at them, I was in charge and I needed to make things right so I guess this was the start.

"Well, do you know where she went?" Jacob said as he was probably worrying because he just had to collect me from a bar.