9

Layla's POV

I woke up to the sound of my brothers arguing which would be usual if they weren't standing right outside my room.

"Why the hell are you arguing this early in the morning?"

"It's not early, it's 9."

"Then why aren't you at school?"

"I got suspended remember."

"So I have to spend the whole day with you?" I pouted but I was joking and he knew that but he grabbed my legs and started tickling my feet, my weak place and very one knew it. I was laughing so hard that I was crying, I tried to move but he had a tight grip on my legs so I just had to take it.

"Yes you do to answer your question."

"What were you and Alex arguing about? Before you rudely woke me up."

"Well we have something that we should tell you." Alex finally spoke up, he could've helped me but I guess he decided not to which is something that I'll remember.

"Noah was arrested last night." Those words made me happy in some way because I was going to get my justice, I was surprised that it was that quick as it was but I was happy because that mean he hasn't had any more time to do anything else to anyone else.

"Well that's great!"

"Really?"

"Yes why isn't it?"

"Because you'll have to go to court and face him to give your side of the story."

"I know and the sooner he's away the better."

Alex and Jacob looked at each other and nodded, I guess they didn't expect me to be so happy about facing him but the sooner it's done the sooner I don't have to see him anymore and that's all that matters.

"And also..." Alex carried on.

"What?" I asked.

"We found a pregnancy test in the bin and we were wondering if it was yours, because it's positive."

"No no, it's not mine the doctor confirmed yesterday that I weren't pregnant."

"Then who's is it?" Jacob questioned.

"Hmmmm."

"Well I guess there's only to other options, there's mum but I doubt it after everything with Micheal and then there's..." Alex spoke.

"Laura." Jacob interrupted.

Isaac a dad. That wouldn't surprise me as he's kind and caring but they hasn't even finished school the each of them. We would all be there for them without a doubt and we would spoil their kid rotten and if they are why would they hide it from us.

Hopefully they would tell us soon and all we had to do now is pretend to be surprised when they tell us because we know that everyone else will be.

Laura's POV

I didn't really have a nice waking this morning, it felt like I had something weird moving in my stomach and it made me go to the bathroom and throw up, morning sickness something I thought that only some people got, but I guess them people are me.

I wanted to get through this pregnancy easily but maybe this baby weren't going to make it that easy. I heard footsteps behind me and my hair was lifted while I finished. I felt awful afterwards and all I wanted was sleep but I was awake now.

"Good morning." Isaac whispered and kissed my head.

I just groaned and made my way back to bed, pregnancy really changed your hormones.