23

Alex's POV

It's been a couple of day's since Layla has been out of the hospital. Today's her first therapy sees on and I'm taking her. I've been watching her at every meal making sure she's eating it, she has which is a relief. Everyone has gone back to mostly treating her normally but I can't, I can't shake the feeling that she isn't going to do it again.

I've done some research and the website said that most people tend to relapse when they're going through a bad time or memories come back. Next week in her Trail and she's been quiet about it, it's a bit worrying how quiet she has been, I her a deep that she's going to close herself out to it.

I was waiting for her in the kitchen because I was going to be driving her to her first therapy session. We got her the best one in town and since she's the one who wanted it, hopefully she'll only need a couple of sessions and then she'll be back to feeling normal.

She care to the kitchen and she seemed happy which was good as it's probably better for her to be on a good mood for her first session.

"Hey, I'm ready whenever you are?"

"Have you Eaten breakfast?"

"Yes I have and if you don't believe me you can go and ask Alfie." She then proceeded to go to the car without saying anything else. I know she's mad that I'm checking up on her but she almost died and I don't trust her to not do that again. At least not yet.

I followed her to the car and got into the drivers seat. I put the destination in the sat nav and then we were off. We didn't say anything the whole ride there and there was a clear tension in the car. But I didn't know how to break it so I parked outside the therapists place.

She got o it of the car and looked at me hoping for some sympathy but I showed nothing of the sort. "See you in a hour." She said and closes the door. I watched her go in the building and waited a few minutes before driving off.

You might think that I'm being too harsh on her but I'm only doing it because I love her so much and the feeling that I had when I thought she was dead was something she couldn't imagine like I couldn't imagine what she was going through. I just live her too much to let her get hurt.

Layla's POV

I went into the building and I had no idea where I was going. I had never been here before and to be honest I was scared. Opening up to a stranger even if they are a trained professional, it's just going to be hard. Alfie and Alex haven't truly forgiven me and none of my family trust me, they might say they do but I can see that they're lying. It's going to take time I know I just wish time Would hurry along.

I went to the receptionist desk to ask where the room was. "Excuse me, I'm looking for a miss jenners room, I'm Layla Adams and I have an appointment with her now."

"Of course." She nodded. "It's up the stairs and the first room on the left."

"Thank you." I said and followed her instruction making it to the room. When I got there I felt my insides freeze and a fear that began to grow through my stomach. She's a therapist and therapists aren't meant to judge so I had nothing to be afraid of.

I knocked on the door and I heard a friendly voice. "Come in." The women said and I went in. When I first saw her my first impressions was that she was beautiful and she looked really young to be a therapist especially to go through all them years of training.

I sat down on the sofa and took a deep breath. I could do this I knew I could i just had to be brave.

"Your name is Layla?"