11

Isaacs POV

It's time. They're all sat on the sofa, it was time to tell them that there would be w baby coming into the family, but not any baby, it would be my baby with the person I love the most. Now we were actually going to tell them but then I thought that we are just teenagers, what if they don't agree or what if they don't think that we're ready. What if they kick us out? No they wouldn't do that, they'll be here for us, I've persuaded Laura that but now I needed to persuade myself but I had no time to do so.

"Come on, spill it. I've got somewhere to be." Alex broke me out of my thought bubble. Me and Laura both agreed that it would be me to tell them, one because I got her pregnant and it was my family, if it was the other way around Laura would be telling her family but she has and it didn't end well.

"Yeah, you've got a date." Jacob teaser Alex and everyone apart from Layla turned to look at him which hinted that she already knew.

"Awww, my baby is growing up." My mum teased my brother again.

I felt Laura squeeze my hand so I took my eyes off the interesting conversation that was happening to make sure that she was okay. She looked pale and looked like she was about to throw up.

She let go of my hand and ran to the closest bathroom, but because everyone was too busy read in Alex they didn't notice which was good because I'm sure she wanted to be left alone. I was about to go after her when Layla stood up and shouted "oh my god Laura's pregnant." The whole room went silent and all eyes were on me.

"Damn, how did you work that one out?" Was all I could say because I haven't said a word to her so it stumped me how she knew.

"It's true." She smiles and clapped, well at least she was happy about it.

"Look, I know we're a bit young but we're going to keep the baby, we feel like we could do it and all I ask is that you all support us."

They all broke out with smiles of happiness, they were happy for us, that's all I wanted for them to be happy and not to worry about anything because I knew that we could get through it together.

I almost got knocked over with all the hugs I was getting, Layla was first and then my mum, my brothers messed up my hair and gave me a pat on the back, my dad done the same and then he said something to me and which I had always heard but this time it meant something different "I'm proud of you son."

Laura came back to the room and by everyone's faces she knew that I couldn't keep the secret in any longer. I thought I saw Layla run to her but it was my mum who did and gave her a hug. She whispered something in Laura's ear but I couldn't hear what she said but it made Laura laugh. That sweet laugh.

Laura's POV

As soon as I walked in the room people were hugging me and congratulating me left right and centre. That damn boy couldn't have waited a couple of minuets for me.

I had just come back from the bathroom and I still felt sick, I threw up in the bathroom but I didn't feel sick as in I was going to throw up I felt sick as in I was going to faint.

I needed to sit down or get a glass of water but I couldn't find the strength to move. Everything started to get fuzzy and I felt dizzy, before I fell I moved my arms to my belly to try and protect the baby that was in me because I knew that in a couple of minuets I would be lights out.

I closed my eyes and I felt the hard floor against me and that was the last thing I remembered.

Isaacs POV