2

Isaac's POV

Laura wasn't in today which worried me, she's never I'll and if she was then she would've messaged me about it. I can't help but worry about her, she's told me how horrible her step mum is to her, it was a long night of tears and the fact that she still goes through that kills me inside, I've offered so many different things to help her but she refuses them all because she doesn't want to be seen as weak or to be seen as a pain which she never is, it just hurts that my angel thinks she deserves to be treated this way.

I've been in a bad mood all day ti everyone, they all noticed it and stayed out of my way, they tried to cheer me up but they knew that I wouldn't be until I saw Laura, they didn't know the reason why but they knew that I needed to see her so I know that she's okay and I've seen it with my own eyes.

I top of me being in a bad mood all day it didn't help when in English Layla had to sit next to the biggest jerk I knew, he was the brother of the biggest player in the school and he was like his brother, it disgusted me that people could treat girls wrong and only use them for their body. I could never be able to hurt a girl and I couldn't stand to watch it. Many girls had a crush on me being I was so sweet and caring but my heart is devoted it Laura and I love her with everything I have and nothing will ever change the way I feel about her.

I think that it was ironic that we're studying Romeo and Juliet for English, you could say that out story is like that, well not really because out love isn't forbidden and it doesn't end in a bunch of deaths. I guess you could say it was similar because it was true love and it definitely was. Every time I would kiss her my stomach would flip and I would feel like a little school boy. Well I was a little school boy when I asked her to be mine and gosh it was the best thing in my life. 

5 years ago

Today was the day, my 12 year old self was going to ask the girl out who I've been crushing in for forever. I spoke to my mum about it and she said what a cutie I was. I got to school and my hands were shaking because of how nervous I was.

I walked into the class and I saw her beautiful face it looked like she had a bruise forming under her eye but I thought nothing of it at the time, I was too nervous for what I was about to do. I walked over to her table and she looked up at me with those big brown eyes. She gave me her smile and that's when I knew that I had nothing to be worried about because no matter what she would always be kind to me.

"I... uh- I have something to ask-."

"Oooo, what is it." Her smile was huge and I could've sworn her eyes twinkled under the classroom light.

"Will you... ummm... will you... b-be my girlfriend?" My throat suddenly felt dry and I looked at her, she was shocked, oh god what have I done, she seemed like she had no clue that I was going to ask her that. Maybe I had made a mistake, oh god I must look so stupid right now. I got out of my thought bubble and looked at her, she smiled sweetly and kissed my cheek.

"Yes." She whispered in my ear, from there she's been my world, my sun, my everything. I wouldn't change her for anything in the world and I hope she feels the same about me.

Present day

It was the end of school, I had to get to the car because if I didn't get there fast I would have to be squishes in the back, and nobody would want that, that's why we all rushed to the car when the day ended. I finally made my way to my car and I saw that everyone was there, Layla in the middle, Micheal beside her, Alfie in the front with Jacob driving, this means that I would have to squeeze in the back for a ten minute car rides with the most annoying people I know.

After what seemed like the longest car ride I ever, we all went inside and separated, Layla went to her room as always, Micheal said he had to go and do a lot of homework. Jacob and Jake sat down and started playing video games with each other so that meant that it was just me to find something to do. I decided to go and find alex, I always wondered what he done while we were at school.