"Or cake, actually," Donnie added.

"Or cake?" Leo scoffed, trying not to laugh.

"Oh, no...this is not good." Eli jumped in from Leo's shell, cringing.

"Albearto's is the pizza place, right? We'll be right over." Raph informed through the phone.

"Hey, if you guys are in the middle of something-" April was about to say next, but being cut off when Donnie ended the call.

As April was confused about what just happened, the turtles and the human busted through the door, striking poses as if they were ready to fight some bad guys.

"Fixers in the house, swooping in to save the day!" Raph declared with confidence.

"That was fast. Actually, I-I just needed Donnie." April said nervously as Eli waved at her. She smiled and waved back in response.

"Oh, we know." Raph dropped his pose, "We just came here for the free pizza." he turned to his brothers "Remember, blend in like you're a birthday robot."

"Ay ay, captain!" Mikey followed in a robotic voice as he and his two brothers acted like robots, making their way to the kitchen while creating some beeping sounds.

"Oh hey, sis! You're coming with us?" Raph looked back at his youngest sister, who just stood at the entrance, crossing her arms.

"No thanks! I'm staying here with April," replied Eli, as she started walking up to April and Donnie.

Raph struggled "Suit yourself!" then he continued to make some beeping noises as he stepped into the kitchen nearby.

"So, Donnie," April turned to the soft-shell turtle "Hopefully, this will be a quick fix."

Donnie was sitting in a corner, fixing Albearto with his tech machines and mechanical arms. He took the animatronic bear apart at the stomach as he struggled to fix it with everything he got. He then looked up to see the two girls and smiled, giving them a thumbs up.

"Or a total tear-down." April cringed, giving a thumbs-up back. "That works."

Suddenly, some screaming and yelling sounds were heard as she and Eli peeked through the curtains. They both saw the kids were messing around with cakes and drinks. Everywhere was a mess.

"I was wondering," Eli continued, closing the curtain. "How can you handle all of these situations like this?"

"Oh, that's not all of them." April answered, closing the curtain also "From my experience, that's just the beginning."

"And....short-circuiting conquered." Donnie spoke up from behind "Now to juice up his-"

"That's enough!" April interrupted "I just need him to sing 'Happy Birthday' and quiet the kids down so I don't get fired."

"Well, sure, he could just sing it." Donnie stared "Or he could....dazzle!" he did a cool pose with an air electric guitar as his mechanical arms made jazz hand on it.

"Please, please, no dazzling," April begged him.

"Dazzling could be cool." Eli snapped her fingers, doing the dazzling pose until April broke it with a glare.

"Eli! Not helping!"

"You know, he might end up being the greatest entertainer-bot of his generation," Donnie stated the obvious as he put the body parts back together. "And voila!"

He held out his two hands, showing a brand new Albearto with sunglasses over his eyes.

"Albearto 2.14.2. I upgraded my upgrade in the middle of an upgrade." Donnie explained, holding up a remote with a level.