That the twisting kaleidoscope

Moves us all in turn

There's a rhyme and reason

To the wild outdoors

When the heart of this star-crossed voyager

Beats in time with yours

And can you feel the love tonight? (Tonight)

It is where we are

It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer

That we've got this far

And can you feel the love tonight? (Tonight)

How it's laid to rest?

It's enough to make kings and vagabonds

Believe the very best

It's enough to make kings and vagabonds

Believe the very best

- By Elton John.

When Mew sang this song, there were flashbacks running in Gulf's mind. He had heard this song before. When he was a child, there was a boy who'd sing this song for him. After that, it had become one of his favorite songs. Even today, when he'd feel low, this song helped him sooth as it brought those memories where he'd play with that boy for hours. But it also brought tears, as one day that boy had vanished, and he never came back. He was very small then. He does not remember how that boy looked like, but he remembers him. He was on the verge of breaking down, when he realized where he was. He cut the eye contact and walked away.

Mew was startled with this sudden change in Gulf, but he continued with his song. Gulf was leaning on a wall at the backyard, letting the tears flow on their own. He wiped his tears when he heard footsteps. He knew who it would be.

"I knew you'd be here." Boat spoke. "Mild and I were worried when we heard that song. He's winding up the evening, so I came."

Gulf smiled. "I am fine. I wasn't expecting it. I don't know, I have heard that song several times, yet that voice resounded something."

"Do you think it's him?" Boat asked.

"I don't know. I don't remember his face." Gulf answered.

Then they heard Mew speaking.

"Thank you for listening to me. I dedicate this song to special someone. That someone whom I met when I was very young, who changed my life and helped me see positivity in life. This is our special song. I hope that person remembers me."

Gulf was astonished. His eyes widened, his face was pale as though the blood had forgotten to run, his heart was beating faster. How could this be? Is it really him? But how? There were so many questions running in his mind. Boat held his hand and they ran back. Mew and his team were packing their stuff and before Gulf could walk up to him, his mother ordered him and Boat to help the couple thank the guests, pack their gifts and upload them in their car.

Perth was trying to find some time so that he could talk to Saint, but what would he talk about? They didn't share anything in common to discuss. Saint sat with his brothers and kept looking at Perth and smiled. He felt uneasy whenever he saw Perth's expressions. He felt like Perth wanted to say something, yet he held back.

Kenji and Yacht were watching the entire scenario. They knew their friend has fallen into the danger zone. While Yacht was thinking on how to tease Perth, Kenji on the other hand was worried for Perth. What if he too falls victim?