Intro

The sun shined bright on this afternoon in New Jersey.

"Bey, this place is amazing." Kelly said. "Shawn did a great job with this one."

"Yeah, I know." Bey said. "He surprised me."

Kelly and Beyoncé sat admiring the backyard of the home Shawn bought to surprise Bey.

Kelly was picking up a glass to take back in the house when she saw a hand going for the food. Kelly caught the hand.

"Bey!" Kelly yelled.

Beyoncé walked back out of the house and saw Kelly holding the same little boy that was on their property earlier.

"You again." Bey said as she walked closer. "Shawn! Come here!"

Shawn and Trey both rushed out the house to see what the commotion was.

"What?" Shawn said as he and Trey stepped out on the deck.

"Look what Kelly caught." Bey said. “He’s back.”

Shawn stepped closer and grabbed the boy from Kelly.

"What you doing here? This is private property." He said.

"Let me go!" The little boy yelled.

He kicked Shawn and tried to run but Trey caught him.

"Okay, tell us who you are so we can call your parents or call the police." Shawn said.

"You can't call the cops. They’ll take us back to the home and separate us." He said sadly frowning.

"Us? Who's us?" Bey asked concerned.

"My brothers and sisters." He said. "We ran away from the foster home because we were treated badly."

"Where are they?" Bey asked.

"In a shack all the way in the back." He said pointing in the direction of the backyard.

"What shack?" Shawn said.

"It's too many trees. You can't see it." He said.

“Show us.” Shawn said.

They followed the little boy to this shack and were shocked when they got there.

"Why did you bring them here Jalen!" The oldest one yelled.

"Because they were gonna call the cops on me!" Jalen yelled.

"Why are y'all out here? This isn't safe." Bey said.

She looked around and it was six kids. Her eyes landed on the youngest little girl with a caramel complexion hiding behind one of the older kids.

"Look we don't want no problems." The oldest one said. "We just wanted the little ones to rest up before we moved again."

"Y'all must be hungry. I'll fix you something." Bey said.

"Bey, we're not feeding these kids." Shawn said to her. "They could be criminals."

"Shawn! Their just babies and I'm gonna feed them." Bey said as she led the kids to the house.

Once they got to the house Beyoncé wanted names and the oldest one spoke.

"I'm Patrick and I'm thirteen, that's my sister Aniyah, she's eleven. Jalen you already met, he's twelve, his sister Jada, she's the youngest, six. Then there's Nathan, he's ten and his sister Liyah and she's eight." Patrick said.

Beyoncé looked at all these kids and they looked dirty and like they haven't eaten in days.

"Well did y'all pack any clothes before running away?" Kelly asked.

"These are our only clothes." Aniyah said. "We had work clothes and that was it."

"Work clothes!" All the adults said.

"Yeah, our foster family owned a farm and we worked." Jalen said.

"Even Jada?" Bey asked.

"Yeah and that's why we left." Patrick said.

"Our foster mother beat Jada for crying." A tiny voice by Shawn said.

Shawn looked down to see Liyah tugging on his shirt.

"Why was she crying?" Shawn asked.

"She was hungry." Liyah said then whispered.  "We hadn't eaten all day because she had an accident."

After the kids told them some more things about their foster parents Beyoncé was ready to kill the couple.

"Okay, here's what we're gonna do." Bey said. "Shawn, go to a sporting good store and pick up some sleeping bags. Kelly and Trey go to Target and get some tooth brushes, clothes and underwear."

After she said that she went in the kitchen to cook.

Should they keep the kids? Should they call the cops? What should they do?